Official Community Forums Home

A Little Too Big..

• Members

I recently got my new box of toys from tootimid (YAY!!), and one of the vibrators I bought was a little wider than I had originally expected. When I tried to experiment with it, I couldn't even get it in! I've used sex toys before, but this one may be a little too much! Any suggestions on how to start using this monster without so much pain?!?

Since I don't know the extent of your sex toy experience, what you're use too, or what you got, I would have to say to use some lube (water base is safer for all toys), and a bit more relaxation.

Happy playing!!

• Members

Ahhhh, gotta love the big boys! Well, I do! :rolleyes:

A suggestion would be to get yourself very aroused. This enlongates the vaginal canal a bit (From what I've read) and use a good lubricant and s-l-o-w-l-y insert.

You may also want to try it from a dominant position where you have more control of it.

If you have a toy that's 2" of girth, it really isn't that much larger than others that are normally 1.5".

I believe also that if you're apprehensive about it, you won't be as aroused and that could be a contributing factor to your problem. Hoever, if you feel it's just not for you - tell Rob - I'm sure he'd be willing to accomodate you. :)

Good luck!

• Members

Hi, well since I don't know which product you got I can try my best to help you out. I purchased the John Holmes awhile back since curiousity was killing me. :lol: I had to hard time with this one but it is also very big. I can say that alot of foreplay is always best, if you are playing alone make sure you get yourself extremely aroused, wet. Also make sure you use alot of lube. Since I am also not sure what type of products you are use to, I wanted to let you know that you need to slowly work yourself up to the bigger toys. Although the vaginal walls are ment to stretch, with any type of new toy that you purchase that may be a little to much for you always try to work yourself up. Make sure you are aroused completely, use another toy first to help stretch out the vaginal walls, relax, take your time, don't force the toy.

I hope this will help you. The main key is lots of lube, relaxation and don't force the toy, slowly work up to it, even if that means you have to start with one finger then two and so on.

Good Luck to you!!!