Official Community Forums Home

Is there really a bad place?

• Members

Parent teacher conference. You are sitting there having a one-on-one with your kids teacher who is smoking hot and you've got a raging hard on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members
11 minutes ago, Susan James said:

When you are at the doctors office and she has to examine your cock. Only problem is that you have a woody that is dripping precum. 

That would suck, and not the good kind.  

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I thought Rio was the teacher?

I am! And you can be my student anytime. Also, I am not averse to my students teaching me new things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 5/9/2023 at 2:18 AM, Susan James said:

When you are at the doctors office and she has to examine your cock. Only problem is that you have a woody that is dripping precum. 

It can get worse. I've been in such a situation during my teenage years and I had what you might call a premature ejaculation. I went to the doctor because I had jerked off without washing my hands first. Somehow the head of my penis got irritated which started to itch. 

Because of the itch my cock was even more sensitive than it usually was. Plus the fact that my doctor didn't exactly hurt my eyes when I looked at her. She was in her forties I guess. But she looked really hot through my teenage horny eyes. 

I told her what my problem was and of course she wanted to take a look. By the time I lowered my boxers I had a raging hard-on. She acted like it was the most normal thing and started to examine my shining from pre-cum cock. She carefully pulled my foreskin all the way backwards and I almost didn't have the time to warn her. 

But she ignored my warning on purpose or she simply didn't hear it. But I came all over her hands and the skirt she was wearing. Her only comment to that was. 'Well at least we know that your balls are in perfect condition. That is a healthy load.'

She finished her examination pretty quick after my highly embarrassing explosion of cum. Simply because my cock was much to sensitive now. She gave me a recipe for a  ointment and told me to wash my hands first if I felt the urge to jerk off. She simply didn't think that I had spontaneous ejaculations all the time. 

Years later she was accused of inappropriate behavior towards younger patients. I am not the one to judge. I always thought that she was a great doctor who took the time to listen. Maybe she should have acted differently when I accidentally came in front and partly on her. But I was a insecure teen boy.  She didn't make me feel like I had done anything wrong.  Yeah okay she touched my dick.  Of course she touched my dick.  That's what I came to see her for, because my dick was bothering me.

The rumors were that she had to examine a girl who had something like a itch too. The word is that the doctor touched the girls pussy a bit too long. At least that's what the mother of the girl said to the press. The girl in question was never asked about her opinion. The case never went to court, but the damage was already done. This all happened before the #me too hype. But the outcome was the same. I don't know were my doctor ended up. I only know that after these accusations she wasn't able to work as a doctor anymore. 

Like I said, I don't judge. I just feel sorry for her. Even if I felt highly embarrassed in front of her. 

• Members
On 5/12/2023 at 1:21 PM, Susan James said:

Did she charge you for the office visit or did the deposit suffice? Hopefully you aim was good and did not blow your load into her hair for a cream rinse! 

Funnily enough, I don't think I've ever received a bill.  Luckily for her, I didn't shoot my cum in her face or hair.  I do remember her commenting that I could at least squirt a good load and that my balls were in fine working order.  She did examine the semen that had ended up on her hands and clothing.  She also nodded in approval.  She assured me that it was not a big deal at all and that I should masturbate regularly and that I should come again if I had any doubts about my genitals again.

• Haha 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, Susan James said:

Well done. At least you came out a head.

I guess you are right. Thank you for asking me about it. It brought back some good memories. I still think that the she, the doctor, a good person was. She gave a nervous young man the assurance that he had done nothing wrong and that something like a premature ejaculation a very common thing was at that age. 

I went back a view months later. Not because I was sick or anything. I was just horny and I remembered that squirting cum without touching yourself felt really good. But sadly enough I found that she was fired because of inappropriate behavior. No one wanted to tell what kind of behavior they meant. 

Later I found out what she had done, but I don't know that it is something to put openly on the net. Still I think it was to harsh to fire her. She was a very good doctor 

• Sad 1