Official Community Forums Home

Hot or not

Mikeb

• Members

So after work one day stoped at a Rest area after work .I Headed out to the wooded area after a hard days work and over come a older man who started rubbing his dick in front of me , I smiled as he took out his penis which I began to stroke while sitting there , he got to be about 6 inches or so ,and I wasn’t feeling  like sucking at the time but continued to stroke him , minutes later he stood over me and smiled just as he shoot s massive load covering my entire face , all I could say was wow nice load as I licked my lips and walked away / really surprised me the amount of semen 

• Members

I agree with RIO… WOW1

• Members
2 hours ago, Hoggy said:

Not to me. But I'm glad you both enjoyed it

I'd love to finally suck a cock but I want to take my time and for both of us to enjoy it 

I just read one of your other posts and it sounds like you just might have the opportunity to do it pretty soon. Good luck

• Members
13 hours ago, Rio said:

I just read one of your other posts and it sounds like you just might have the opportunity to do it pretty soon. Good luck

No. It was going to be a video chat last night but it didn't happen. And we're in different time zones so..   

• Members

would like to try that but without cumming on me

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I must be stopping at wrong rest stops.