Official Community Forums Home

Fun at work.

A812non

• Members

So, on days like today, very few people are at work. I shot a quarter gram of speed in my ass and now I’m naked high. I’m sitting at my desk trying so hard not to get naked and stroke my big dick for hours. I wish I had my butt plug so freaking bad. Fighting the urge but I Don’t even care honestly. I need fucked so bad 

• Members

I never heard about shooting speed of one's ass. I heard about putting booze there. I guess it would be the same except for potent

• Members
On 5/29/2023 at 7:50 AM, A812non said:

Mmmm. It’s fucking amazing. 

Not so sure of the medicinal and pharmaceutical effect of a speed ball up your sphincter. Your back end might be moving faster than a whippoorwills asshole! Your brown eye might start winking. Worse case scenario it could start talking a whole lot of shit.

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Susan James said:

Not so sure of the medicinal and pharmaceutical effect of a speed ball up your sphincter. Your back end might be moving faster than a whippoorwills asshole! Your brown eye might start winking. Worse case scenario it could start talking a whole lot of shit.

That's fucking funny lmfao...

• Members
9 minutes ago, juliesjoy said:

Well now I'm funny too!!!

Fucking George Thourogood, love love love him!!! 

N I'm happy that u n ure asshole are such good friends!!! 

Lol lol lol 

I've got friends in low places. At least they don't give me any shit!

• Members
On 6/1/2023 at 9:02 PM, juliesjoy said:

Stoppppp lol 

Yes dear. My head finally caught up to my ass. Now I am suffering from rectocranial inversion. It tends to give one a shitty outlook on life and a bad taste in your mouth!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

"Fun" at work is something I try to avoid. I mean, I have so much time outside work hours to do "fun" things. But staying away from TT during the work day can be difficult because there are so many exciting people to talk to here. It's not uncommon at any time of day to hook up with just the right guy here, and the results can be really "fun".  So yea I often have "fun" at work too. 🙄

• Like 1