Official Community Forums Home

Level of freaky

MattfromNY

• Members

So one of the fantasies I’ve had is watching my girl have sex with someone else, be it male or female. If it’s a female, I participate, if it’s a male, he can’t cum on/in her. Am I weird?

• Members
2 hours ago, MattfromNY said:

So one of the fantasies I’ve had is watching my girl have sex with someone else, be it male or female. If it’s a female, I participate, if it’s a male, he can’t cum on/in her. Am I weird?

Weird? No.  But why can't he cum inside her? Or are you saying that if it's a FFM, you wouldn't cum either? 😉

• Like 1

• Members

I don’t think so.🌞

• Members

My wife had her fantasy cum to fruition recently. She whores me out to her married girlfriends to entertain and please them. They all enjoy the job she has done to feminize me and delight at how convincing she can crossdress me to give them the girlfriend experience. Often spending the weekend at their homes while the husband is away gives them the companionship and all the pleasure that my tongue can provide. Next the ladies are contemplating whether they should allow the husbands to share the load or keep this all to themselves. Whatever transpires I will surely give it my best shot as I'm sure they will. For now I will be their dirty little secret and do as I am told.