Official Community Forums Home

Rougher Than Usual Sex

twistedlittleone

• Members

well i was just wondering has anyone went to extremes when you use toys like things you wouten normaly do or use like daggers, things in that line

becasue me and my honey we see cut into each other like a small cut on the stomach or arm and it is like an instant orgasm and he instantly gets off

i know it sound odd but just thought i would get a little feed back on anyones thoughts

• Members

I can not believe that you, 2twisted, do not believe that you need counseling from what happened to you when you were a child.

I am ALL FOR all kinds of BDSM play. I have pressed the limits of my sexuality and the pleasure / pain context to what many people would deem......unsafe. I have experimented in the past with biting and scratching - no knives - and extreme bondage and even the inserting of "unusual" objects into my pussy. This, however, is mostly because of Bondage Guy, my long term bf who insisted on needing more and more to get him off. This culminated in me being raped and a bunch of other bad, bad stuff.

My point? People who need more and more and more to excite them which is out of the realm of "normal" sex - have issues with sex. Things do not turn them on normally so they are always looking for the greater high. This is, in fact, how many serial killers are born.

You had, what I consider to be, a tramatic experience as a child - gave oral at 7, had sex at 7 - yet say you had no abuse. You married the man who you did this with. How do you think a 7 year old deals with sex? They don't - they are NOT meant to. You and he were damaged by your actions. Defend it all you want, people who start having sexual relations that early do not learn normally how to have sex. You have had over 105 partners, you were married when you were still a baby practically, you admit that you need extreme pleasure to get off, and so does he.

So, what happens when a scratch or a prick turns into a deep gash? What happens when he cuts something so bad you need medical attention? ALso, why would you let someone do this to you? You have CHILDREN? I am all for adults having their sex lives separate from kids, but this is way out of line.

I enjoy rough sex - I enjoy dominattion - but I did NOT start having sex at 7. At this rate, you and your hubby are looking at serious problems in the future. I understand that you think things are hunky dory in your life - but honey, trust me - you need some counseling! Go, find some and see what he or she says. ALmost everyone here who has read your posts has said you need some help....please, please go get some!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

• Like 2

• Members

2twisted, well I am going to HIGHLY agree with the other posters here, and I am really shocked that you would allow someone to do that to you. I like BDSM, spankings etc.. I also have my limit though. I would not allow anyone to cut me, you know I have seen and researched alot of information regarding people that cut either others or themselves to find pleasure. Alot of the times this is because the pain and hurt that they feel inside themselves is to much to handle and this is a way for them to release it.

I believe that sex, is adult fun but when it gets to cutting and things of that nature I tend to get a little concearned, I honestly believe that Mikayla has really said it all, and in a wonderful way to. I believe that you both really need to seek some help before someone really gets hurt. What if your artery gets cut?? You end up seeking medical attention, what would you tell them, I sure can see alot of different outcomes here, and in fact are very scarey. BDSM is a role of DOM and SUB with a safe word in case one person gets a little uncomfortable.

I will admit at times I enjoy a little rough sex and it can be loads of fun, but I would not allow anyone to cause me pain in the sense of cutting me etc.. Please seek some help with what I believe are underlining issues in this. I really can't say much more Mikayla has said it so well, and has hit all the thoughts that have come to my mind regarding this issue.

I wish you the best and please talk to someone!!!Take care!

• Members

mikayla and howard

to say the most exactly the leeast we enjoy all the things pleasureable and to some what i like i like i can't help that

and it ain't like everyday we cut each other and we don't cut each other deep we don't need to and for the 7 year old thing that was what i wanted to happen and i never got abused sexualy or within that nature you don't necesarily have to have sexual abuse to try somethen new and then like it after you have done it and my children does not know anything and they don't see the cut {s}

so my children are fine but i am just starten to think that this forum actualy judges instead of being open tothings that are reality you know and that is a turn on for others.

everyone likes diffrent things some morethan others it just depends how far you are willen to go to pleasure your self and your mate

but i think every one should let the 7 year old thing go becasuse no he didn't rape me no i was not sexualy assualted and no i was never raped

i am not screaming so please don't take this as screaing i am just trying to get my point across about those subjects

• Members

Hey 2Twisted, this forum doesn't judge and we all are aware of the fact "to each their own" per say. These are of course our opinion on things, they are not ment to judge others or anything else they are our thoughts and feelings. As far as the whole 7yr old thing as you say. I am a mother and I was also 7 before to :) . When I was 7 though the thought of sex and all of that was far from my mind, so you need to try to understand why we all find it extremely hard to believe that nothing traumatic happened, I will leave it at though. I do have one question for you if I may ask, this isn't ment to offend you are anything else, and I am sure I could prolly answer it myself but anyway I have to ask. Do you both have a save word that you use when something gets a little to out of control? Also what would you tell your children if they happened to see the cuts or bruises? I am mean really the whole thing of oh I fell or I accidently cut myself I am sure would get old them. I don't know how old your childre/child is but they do grow up and I am sure will catch on and ask questions. This is just curiosity questions. I hope I am not offending you in anyway it is not ment to at all.

Take care!

2Twisted. First, we try very very hard here to not judge when it comes to sexual preferences. There are lines that are common sense & some legally, that are permanantly carved, no, dug deep into the sand of being in a civilized world. We are human, and most of us parents as well. It's hard not to think that someone at the age of 7 can give consent to place an order at a restaurant, let alone have sex. There's a level of maturity, or lack thereof, that a 7 yr old, no matter how "advanced" for their age, has. We're not judging YOU. Speaking for myself, I am more shocked and angered by the boy that did that to you. Call it being protective, not judgmental.

I was raped when I was 6. I had no idea it was rape at the time. My mother's friend's son thought it'd be fun to play doctor. What did I know? Nothing. We played doctor. I got a FULL exam. At the time, all I knew is that it hurt for some reason. I didn't realize until I was 13 that I had actually been raped.

I don't tell many people that, but it's just an example of how little children, and yes, my dear, you were a child, don't know about the world of sex. Yes, they touch themselves, cuz it feels good. But children aren't able to fully comprehend what it truly means to have sex, what goes on, and the things that can happen cuz of it. Children have a hard time grasping cause and effect. They learn that in stages.

As far as cutting. I haven't ever gotten off or had someone get off by making me bleed, or seeing someone else bleed either. Those things also progress deeper and deeper. Rarely does it ever stay at the same level of what you're talking about. Obviously, it's your choice to do what you want, but you have a child in the house, and sooner or later, they will ask why you have a huge bandage on your stomach/arm/leg, where ever, and wonder why y'all had to go to the ER for stitches. Just something to think about.

• Like 1

• Members
2Twisted. First, we try very very hard here to not judge when it comes to sexual preferences. There are lines that are common sense & some legally, that are permanantly carved, no, dug deep into the sand of being in a civilized world. We are human, and most of us parents as well. It's hard not to think that someone at the age of 7 can give consent to place an order at a restaurant, let alone have sex. There's a level of maturity, or lack thereof, that a 7 yr old, no matter how "advanced" for their age, has. We're not judging YOU. Speaking for myself, I am more shocked and angered by the boy that did that to you. Call it being protective, not judgmental.

I was raped when I was 6. I had no idea it was rape at the time. My mother's friend's son thought it'd be fun to play doctor. What did I know? Nothing. We played doctor. I got a FULL exam. At the time, all I knew is that it hurt for some reason. I didn't realize until I was 13 that I had actually been raped.

I don't tell many people that, but it's just an example of how little children, and yes, my dear, you were a child, don't know about the world of sex. Yes, they touch themselves, cuz it feels good. But children aren't able to fully comprehend what it truly means to have sex, what goes on, and the things that can happen cuz of it. Children have a hard time grasping cause and effect. They learn that in stages.

As far as cutting. I haven't ever gotten off or had someone get off by making me bleed, or seeing someone else bleed either. Those things also progress deeper and deeper. Rarely does it ever stay at the same level of what you're talking about. Obviously, it's your choice to do what you want, but you have a child in the house, and sooner or later, they will ask why you have a huge bandage on your stomach/arm/leg, where ever, and wonder why y'all had to go to the ER for stitches. Just something to think about.

i understand where you are all comen from. and tiger i have 2 children they are 2 and 4 but yes we do have a save word but it never gets to intense and i have been like this since i was 14 and when i got with my hubby when i was 17 we kept doen it we never cut to deep just like you would have a scratch on your arm or leg, etc, but my kids cant find the scratches because you would have to { pardon my french} get completely naked and look really close and i mean up close at my body to find them.

my children will never find out cause i never gave them a reason to question anything that me or my husband do yes they are little and yes they will ask tons of questions but they wil never ask about that.

and my husband did not rape me and he was not the one to start up the entire thing between me and him at such a young age.

i hope you all would try to compre hend that hole blood turn on thing but i understand that it is something that is hard to understand that some one as a child could do somethen like that. to another child unless they was done the same way but i am telling you tyger and evereyone else nothing like that ever happened to me like what you all are talken about.

• 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2007 at 8:03 AM, Mikayla1 said:

I can not believe that you, 2twisted, do not believe that you need counseling from what happened to you when you were a child.

I am ALL FOR all kinds of BDSM play. I have pressed the limits of my sexuality and the pleasure / pain context to what many people would deem......unsafe. I have experimented in the past with biting and scratching - no knives - and extreme bondage and even the inserting of "unusual" objects into my pussy. This, however, is mostly because of Bondage Guy, my long term bf who insisted on needing more and more to get him off. This culminated in me being raped and a bunch of other bad, bad stuff.

My point? People who need more and more and more to excite them which is out of the realm of "normal" sex - have issues with sex. Things do not turn them on normally so they are always looking for the greater high. This is, in fact, how many serial killers are born.

You had, what I consider to be, a tramatic experience as a child - gave oral at 7, had sex at 7 - yet say you had no abuse. You married the man who you did this with. How do you think a 7 year old deals with sex? They don't - they are NOT meant to. You and he were damaged by your actions. Defend it all you want, people who start having sexual relations that early do not learn normally how to have sex. You have had over 105 partners, you were married when you were still a baby practically, you admit that you need extreme pleasure to get off, and so does he.

So, what happens when a scratch or a prick turns into a deep gash? What happens when he cuts something so bad you need medical attention? ALso, why would you let someone do this to you? You have CHILDREN? I am all for adults having their sex lives separate from kids, but this is way out of line.

I enjoy rough sex - I enjoy dominattion - but I did NOT start having sex at 7. At this rate, you and your hubby are looking at serious problems in the future. I understand that you think things are hunky dory in your life - but honey, trust me - you need some counseling! Go, find some and see what he or she says. ALmost everyone here who has read your posts has said you need some help....please, please go get some!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

What she said!