Official Community Forums Home

A great anniversary

Rio

• Members

My wife and I wanted to do something special for our anniversary and we looked up a resort in Durango colorado. Highly recommend it. We spent all day soaking in various natural mineral springs. We finished off the day each getting massages and we got back to our suite we were so relaxed we just sat there feeling like wet noodles. We both hit the sack early and I wound up sleeping the entire night through. Never got once to use the restroom and slept for a total of almost 9 hours. We were so rejuvenated today that we said we need to have a special play date to finish off our anniversary.

We brought a video with us that we got on AARP from the Sinclair institute. It is not your raunchy type of sex video but very informative. We played out several of the positions and ideas on the video while drinking a glass of wine and played with some toys we brought along also. We did a number of things from mutual masturbation to eating each other's genitals and assholes and then finally having penetrative sex. It was one fantastic couple of days. Just writing about this and thinking about it I've got another erection. My wife is in bed crashed out.

• Like 4

• Members

What a wonderful way to celebrate! Happy Anniversary Rio!šŸŒž

• Members

how many years? concrats on your anniversy

• Members

we are 42 this year and would do it again

• Like 2