Official Community Forums Home

What Do Women Really Think About During Sex

flychucker

• Members

ok ladies, i want to see some of the things you think about during sex and/or self pleasure. some of those secret thoughts. im asking this because i am going to show this to my wife for fun and see if any match. thanks alot yall. see ya and have fun.

also it does not have to be during sex thoughts but sexual thoughts anytime or anywhere. have fun

• Members

This is very ironic...I have an article in the works on just this exact topic!

Stay tuned!

BTW, have you all read my article on WHAT MEN THINK ABOUT IN BED????

Mikayla

• Members

Ok, When I am taking care of myself, I have this image that still makes my stomach quiver.....

Ready?

Here it is....I think about my husband!

One nightt when hubby went down on me, I watched the whole time. I will usually just sneak a peak now and then. That and the first time we had sex and he was behind me, he wispered in my ear "I am going to fill you" just before he came.

Between those two, I get to where I'm going in no time!

I will admit that This is the first mad I have been with that I don't have the need to think about other men/people/shopping when we are having sex. He is so skilled in what he does (when he does it) that with him is the only place I want to be. Another ode to him: he is the first mad who gave me an orgasem. Before him, I was wondering what the big deal was....now I know.

With others, I never completely 'there' and my mind would wonder to my work day, or the stain on the ceiling!

• Members

Hmmm....I really don't *think* about anything...I'm enjoying myself far too much to be bothered to think, lol. I definitely am not thinking about anyONE else....the man I'm with now is much better sexually than anyone I've been with and everything about him turns me on. I like to run my hands all over his nice hard bod...I guess I think about how good that feels while I'm doing it...I think about how hot it makes me when, in certain positions, I can see his big, hard cock moving in & out of me as I rise my hips to meet him. I love to watch when I can.....ok, enough of that, I'm gonna have to go break out my toybox if I keep thinking about all that, lol.

So I guess in a more "to the point" answer to the question...I think about him, what I can do to bring his pleasure up to the highest level and how good he always makes me feel.

• Members

I do not "think" about anything either...I am lost in the moment and enjoying my hubby and our time together. I haven't needed or wanted to fantasize about other men during sex....I feel that if you need to think of someone else...then the one you are with must be lacking in soma area. just my opinion though.

Now if I am in the mood to be a bit contoling them I may think a head a bit to hw I want things to go, what I want to do, or want him to do....but thats is about all the thinking I do.

If I am alone...I re play something me and hubby have done together.