Official Community Forums Home

Preference: Anal sex or vaginal sex?

Frontandback247

• Members

Curious to hear from both men and women on this. 

Personally speaking, I’d much rather fuck a pussy that an ass. It’s a totally different sensation. Yes it’s tighter penetration with anal, but once you’re fully in balls deep there’s not nearly as much tightness as when a pussy grips your cock. 

I’m totally versatile with guys, but if I have to choose I prefer receiving more than giving anal. 

• Like 2

• Members

Yes, No anal for me either. I’ll only occassionally use a butt plug but that’s as for as I’ll go.🌞

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Members

Im spoiled ,my wife has fantastic kegel muscles and knows how to use them.So when im deep inside her vagina I can feel her tighten around my dick like a clamp  .So no anal here ,vaginal only.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 7/10/2023 at 12:37 PM, Terry in NV said:

Im spoiled ,my wife has fantastic kegel muscles and knows how to use them.So when im deep inside her vagina I can feel her tighten around my dick like a clamp  .So no anal here ,vaginal only.

You are a lucky guy Terry in NV

• Members

pussy 4 me i like it 4 tea

• Like 2

• Members

I like the feel of vaginal sex over anal sex. The pussy offers nice friction all the way in and is very moist. But I like the THOUGHT of anal sex. Getting into an asshole is much harder and can feel awesome since that tight ring really grabs my cock shaft but inside it's not friction the whole way. The taboo nature of taking her back there is fun and I've had times when she's climaxed while I'm in her bottom and boy, does that feel great. One of my friends always enjoys something up there but not me since it hurts her but she'll take long things back there or other men but only when she's actively engaged in other sex acts so anal is just part of the whole thing. When climaxing, I prefer mouth but since this is a pussy vs. ass thread, I prefer pussy but have enjoyed getting empty in an ass plenty of times. One nice thing about anal sex is that you can have all kinds of pussy play at the same time though!

• Like 2