Official Community Forums Home

Penetration Toys

telecom69

• Members

My gf just doesn't seem to be into toys that penetrate. We have a Fun Factory dual action toy that we have only used twice, and she told me she wasn't into the penetration part of it. She is fine with vibrators and uses them freely in front of me. I loved seeing the dual action one with her. I was thinking of getting her a dildo to, but after seeing her reaction to the dual vibe, its probably not a good idea. Other women have similar feelings?

Telecom

• Members

Telecom, my wife has the same issue, to a degree. She likes dual actions, but is not fond of toys that are for penetration only. She perfers toys that work the clit and if she wants penetration, she has me. That's her opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

How did I miss this post!! :angry:

Anyway, it may just be personal preference. I love more clit stimulation in toys, and the firmer/harder the vibes, the more I like it. But I do like penetration too.

Now, you desire to try a dual penetration toy on your GF. OK, well, I would strongly suggest that you get one that has penetration and clitoral stimulation (as opposed to the vaginal/anal penetrators). Have her shop with you. Maybe go to an adult toy store, or better yet, on TooTimid (of course I prefer here), where she can see the item, the look of it, what it can do. The dual action vibes are a bit more pricey, which is why I suggest a double effort for the purchase of one. She may be a bit more excited to shop for one with you, and maybe even on her own. And, on here, as you probably are aware, there are reviews from REAL people, so you can see and read how the item looks and was performed for that person.

Shopping together can be just as fun as the toy itself! Have fun with it, together! Best wishes.