Official Community Forums Home

Bad Luck Again! You Can’t Make This Stuff Up!!

• Members

Hi TT. members. Well I thought my luck was changing. Lo and behold in a blink of an eye it’s gone from bad to worse!! One of my daughters lives in Vermont. We’ve been estranged since my divorce. We are trying to mend our relationship. She’s planning on coming to see me the weekend of the 22nd through the 23rd. Well I don’t know how many of you follow the news but the whole state has been flooded! Her friend went to her house because she lost her home!!! So far Abby’s is ok (my daughter’s). I am really tired of all the stress. I’m asking everyone to pray for the people of Vermont and my daughter. My friend’s son still has not been able to wrangle her cat so I can have it. So I’m asking everyone for their prayers that the cat will be in my home soon.!I also ask for prayers for my daughter and her fellow neighbors. Thank you so much!!😞

• Sad 1

• Members
10 minutes ago, Lady said:

The flooding is so terrible.  Praying for everyone involved. 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you so much Lady. I Really appreciate it!!🙏

• Members
3 hours ago, Rio said:

Sending prayers your way.

3 hours ago, Rio said:

Sending prayers your way.

Thank you Rio! I don’t know how much more I can take!!!😞

• Members

It's ok lonely I live up by her. The flooding is bad but trust me it can be a lot worse  vt is flooding but it will go down it always. Does  keep your head above water  sheek swim thru this trust me I have faith 

• Members

Hang in there , your family and the people of  Vermont are in thoughts and prayers. 
Stay strong and positive!! All you can do is be there with love  and compassion… just do the best you can! Put the rest in gods hands🙏

• Like 1

• Members

we know how you feel we got flooded out twice in three years its a pain fighting with the insurance company but we got there we were all safe so be safe yourself and your daughter and friends

• Like 1

• Members
44 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

we know how you feel we got flooded out twice in three years its a pain fighting with the insurance company but we got there we were all safe so be safe yourself and your daughter and friends

Thank you so much Kanga! We lived through a flood back about 11 years ago when the Schoharie Creek flooded.The water rushed up a 1/3 of my driveway and I live on a hill!!! I worry about my daughter because Vermont is getting hammered again. Believe it or not we are under a tornado watch here which are rare for Upstate NY! 🙏

• Members

Thank you JK6. Luckily so far so good!🌞

• Members

i suspect it is your wet season now our is january  and february stay safe