Official Community Forums Home

Lost

tresawest

I'm married. And my husband recently told me I suck at giving bjs to him which is weird considering all of my ex's said they liked them. I'm on here because I really need tips. I have a tounge ring and I thought I knew how to use it but I guess not. :( Help me plwsse

• Members

Apparently he likes something different than what you're doing. You'll have to ask him what he likes and what he wants you to do differently.

• Like 1

• Members

Ask him!! He was honest with you so this is the perfect time to communicate with him on what he can help you with to make the bj best ever! Btw…any tongue piercing can be potentially harmful for your teeth. I have seen lots of chipped teeth.

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Rio said:

Apparently he likes something different than what you're doing. You'll have to ask him what he likes and what he wants you to do differently.

I agree with Rio,  everyone is different and finding out the combination of buttons that makes your partner crazy can be so much fun. 

He could have said it more diplomatically but don’t be hurt, if he wasn’t doing something to your liking wouldn’t you tell him a little to the right, or fuck me slower/harder whatever the case may be? 

• Like 2