Official Community Forums Home

Rave:Absolutely Perfect, Wonderful Weekend!!

• Members

It’s nice to have a rave for a change. Those of you who read my posts might know that my daughters and I have been estranged since my divorce.

Well this weekend my daughter and I (my youngest)  met for the first time in 6 plus years. It was the best weekend of my life(not including my Salacious Fuck Fest) in a long, long time.

We had an excellent time! We talked the whole time and just touched on our prior talks. She brought me home grown vegetables from her garden. They were the best I ever had! She washed sliced and prepared them while I grilled. I made her favorite pie! Our dinner was perfect! We made her favorite potato side dish and would have made a mini batch but we were stuffed!

I wish we had more time but I plan on seeing her in October. She lives in Vermont. It’s a long drive but I know it will be a beautiful time to go. I can’t wait.

I do wish that my friend ((who is battling stage 4 cancer) would be in remission! I keep praying!🙏 That happening would be the Icing On The Cake!! We plan on meeting once I sell my house, So please fellow members. I’m still asking for your prayers for Robert. He is the kindest, sweetest, man I know!! He’s Perfect!! Thank you all! 🌞🙏

• Like 4

• Members
3 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

It’s nice to have a rave for a change. Those of you who read my posts might know that my daughters and I have been estranged since my divorce.

Well this weekend my daughter and I (my youngest)  met for the first time in 6 plus years. It was the best weekend of my life(not including my Salacious Fuck Fest) in a long, long time.

We had an excellent time! We talked the whole time and just touched on our prior talks. She brought me home grown vegetables from her garden. They were the best I ever had! She washed sliced and prepared them while I grilled. I made her favorite pie! Our dinner was perfect! We made her favorite potato side dish and would have made a mini batch but we were stuffed!

I wish we had more time but I plan on seeing her in October. She lives in Vermont. It’s a long drive but I know it will be a beautiful time to go. I can’t wait.

I do wish that my friend ((who is battling stage 4 cancer) would be in remission! I keep praying!🙏 That happening would be the Icing On The Cake!! We plan on meeting once I sell my house, So please fellow members. I’m still asking for your prayers for Robert. He is the kindest, sweetest, man I know!! He’s Perfect!! Thank you all! 🌞🙏

He is also the sexiest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🌞😁

• Members

Glad you had such a positive time with your daughter. And prayers are still going out to Robert

• Thanks 1

• Members

Thank you Rio! You’re awesome!!!!!🌞😁😘

• Members
6 hours ago, MonishaS said:

Sending my prayers for Robert also !

Thank you so much Monisha!! God Bless!!🌞😁

• Members

Prayers for Robert and I am glad your visit with your daughter went well.

• Members
22 minutes ago, Mule said:

Prayers for Robert and I am glad your visit with your daughter went well.

Thank you so much Mike. So am I!!!!🌞😘😁

• Members
1 hour ago, michelleddd said:

That’s wonderful news about your daughter!  Prayers for your friend also. 

Thank you michelle. Robert needs all our prayers!🌞🙏

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...