Official Community Forums Home

Pegging my Hubby

• Members

For some reason after 27 years of marriage we have discovered the joys of pegging. I've always been the submissive person in our relationship but I just love dominating my man. He has completely submitted to me and I love it. Having him beg me is the most erotic thing I've ever experienced!

• Like 3

• Members

I wish you were here. I would definitely kneel down with my butt in the air for you to peg the hell out of me.

• Like 1

• Members

I'd love to hear tell me harder, harder! But you gotta cum in my mouth! That's why I love the missionary position!😜

• Members

No problem. I'll just flip over and put my legs in the air and have you fuck my asshole while you're jerking off my cock.

• Like 1

• Members

After you pound me I'd like to have you sit on my face and squirt all over it so I can taste your sweet pussy juice

• Members

After reading these posts and imagining what would feel like you pounding me, and talking to Jonhangingout, I've got a raging hard on right now. Unfortunately my wife's not feeling well today so I guess I'll just have to take this and pound my ass myself. Or if anybody else has any ideas what I can do with it I'd gladly consider.

IMG_20230812_155924778_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

Looks like a nice one! If you know how eat a pussy I'll squirt all over you. Does that big boy vibrate? I'm guessing you know what do without any advice!

• Members

It vibrates and rotates and yes I know how to eat pussy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/11/2023 at 7:57 PM, all the time said:

For some reason after 27 years of marriage we have discovered the joys of pegging. I've always been the submissive person in our relationship but I just love dominating my man. He has completely submitted to me and I love it. Having him beg me is the most erotic thing I've ever experienced!

We have tried this several times. I really enjoy it but my wife for whatever reasons doesn’t like doing it. 

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...