Official Community Forums Home

Orally Obsessed

georgialouise

Sorry if this is long but I need some help and want you to have the facts at your disposal.

I am 23, a virgin and engaged to be married this summer. Until recently my sexual experience has consisted of being felt through my blouse by a few men, letting my fiance touch my breasts and rub my pussy when I have on pants. I get him off with my hand which seems to keep him satisfied enough to wait for our wedding night. We are both very religious. One indulgence I have allowed myself is very hot, passionate kissing. I love to kiss and be kissed and the sensation in my mouth drives me absolutely wild. It is all I can do to control myself but I always have, again, until recently.

Here's what happened. I needed a favor for work from a guy in our office I am friends with so I offered to buy him dinner if he's do it. We went to dinner and then, because it was on my way home, we went to his place to use his computer. Afterwards we had a couple glasses of wine. I almost never drink so I got a little buzzed. I decided it was getting late so I thanked him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He said "I deserve better than that," and I thought, what the heck and leaned in to give him a little kiss on the lips. He started kissing me and it felt good and pretty soon we were really kissing and he was by far the best kisser I'd ever kissed. I started going crazy on his mouth, the more he kissed me and twirled his tongue in my mouth the more I felt helpless to stop. He kissed my face and neck and ears drviing me even more crazy and I caught myself moaning very loudly when his tongue wasn't in my mouth.

He started talking to me saying I had a really hot mouth and how much I loved having his tongue in my mouth and all I could do was breathlesly agree. Then, I couldn't believe it, he said, as much as you love having my tongue in your mouth I've got something that will make it really happy. And he put my hand on his crotch, which was rock hard. I started to pull away and said I can't do that but he kissed me again and I melted. I started rubbing him and then he undid his belt and zipper and pulled it out. It was just so beautiful, big and powerful looking that when he said, I promise you'll love having your mouth wrapped around me that I, without thinking, leaned down and took him into my mouth. It was like I ws drawn to do it by some overwhelming force. It was unbelievable, the most incredible thing I had ever experienced. I went crazy and started sucking on him like a woman possessed. I couldn't stop. And I found the deeper into me I took him the wilder I felt. When he came I started to pull back but, then, the sensation of his powerful penis exploding in my mouth and the feeling of his sperm squirting inside me made me wilder still. I think I even had a small orgasm and drank it down. After he finished coming he took my face in his hands and gave me another incredible kiss. I started crying and he kissed my face softly but soon we were kissing again and, this is what I couldn't believe, after a little while I told him I wanted to do it again. he let me and it was just as incredible.

That was bad enough. But over the next couple days I started to get this incredible craving to do it again. I didn't think I could give my fiance oral sex because I figured he'd think something was up. But I was going crazy to do it again. It was like I'd die if I didn't. So I went to the same guy in my office and told him I wanted to suck him again. We went to his place at lunch and I did it a couple more times. I figured, it's just something exciting and new and I'll get over it so just keep this secret for the time being. Well, I didn't get over it. I feel like I am obsessed, it's like compulsive behavior. This has gone on for seven months now. Sometimes I give him one blowjob in a week, other times I've given him two or three in a day. The frequency of the craving varies but it's always completely ovrwhelming when it strikes. A lot of times I just take him out to my car in the parking garage and do it because I can't wait. Now, I'm really worried because he has told me that at first I made up for awkwardness with enthusiasm but now he says I've become incredly good, the best he's ever had. And I absolutely love it, like 1000 times more than anything else I've ever done. I go absolutely wild when I do it, I can't help it. I thought maybe if I waited till my wedding night I could just start doing it to my fiance but I'm afraid that since I can't seem to control my wildness and if I'm as good as this guy says I am he'll know it's not the first time I've done it. Another problem is that this guy's cock is more ttractive. There is omething "suckable" about it if there is such a thing that my fiance's isn't. But I think I can get over that.

I guess what I want to know is if you know anything I can do to control this craving, preferbly get rid of it alltogether, or control it enough the first couple times I do it to my fiance so that he won't suspect anything. Have you ever heard of anything like this? I know I have a dishonesty issue but that's not what I need help with here. I need to know how this kind of thing can be controlled, if it can. I don't have anyone I can talk to about this.

Sorry this was long but I thought the details might be helpful in understanding just what my situation is. Thanks.

I bet everyman om=n here wishes he worked in your office

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand your humor but this is a serious problem to me.

I've been checking up on this and I've read that it may be obsessive/compulsive behavior which can be a symptom of mental illness including depression or manic/depression or bi-polar mania (I think that's the right phrase). But I don't feel depressed, I don't act manic either and I don't have particularly strong mood swings. I just wanted to know if there is something that can be done to control an urge like this because I can't seem to stop myself.

• Members

why would you worry about trying to control how giving a bj makes you feel? do you have any idea how many women would love to be in your shoes? not to mention the men that are on the receiving end. relax and enjoy sounds like your completely normal to me......you go girl.......

• Members
why would you worry about trying to control how giving a bj makes you feel?  do you have any idea how many women would love to be in your shoes?  not to mention the men that  are on the receiving end.  relax and enjoy sounds like your completely normal to me......you go girl.......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn she has it going on and i'm trying to make shure i do it right

• Members
Sorry if this is long but I need some help and want you to have the facts at your disposal.

I am 23, a virgin and engaged to be married this summer. Until recently my sexual experience has consisted of being felt through my blouse by a few men, letting my fiance touch my breasts and rub my pussy when I have on pants. I get him off with my hand which seems to keep him satisfied enough to wait for our wedding night. We are both very religious. One indulgence I have allowed myself is very hot, passionate kissing. I love to kiss and be kissed and the sensation in my mouth drives me absolutely wild. It is all I can do to control myself but I always have, again, until recently.

Here's what happened. I needed a favor for work from a guy in our office I am friends with so I offered to buy him dinner if he's do it. We went to dinner and then, because it was on my way home, we went to his place to use his computer. Afterwards we had a couple glasses of wine. I almost never drink so I got a little buzzed. I decided it was getting late so I thanked him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He said "I deserve better than that," and I thought, what the heck and leaned in to give him a little kiss on the lips. He started kissing me and it felt good and pretty soon we were really kissing and he was by far the best kisser I'd ever kissed. I started going crazy on his mouth, the more he kissed me and twirled his tongue in my mouth the more I felt helpless to stop. He kissed my face and neck and ears drviing me even more crazy and I caught myself moaning very loudly when his tongue wasn't in my mouth.

He started talking to me saying I had a really hot mouth and how much I loved having his tongue in my mouth and all I could do was breathlesly agree. Then, I couldn't believe it, he said, as much as you love having my tongue in your mouth I've got something that will make it really happy. And he put my hand on his crotch, which was rock hard. I started to pull away and said I can't do that but he kissed me again and I melted. I started rubbing him and then he undid his belt and zipper and pulled it out. It was just so beautiful, big and powerful looking that when he said, I promise you'll love having your mouth wrapped around me that I, without thinking, leaned down and took him into my mouth. It was like I ws drawn to do it by some overwhelming force. It was unbelievable, the most incredible thing I had ever experienced. I went crazy and started sucking on him like a woman possessed. I couldn't stop. And I found the deeper into me I took him the wilder I felt. When he came I started to pull back but, then, the sensation of his powerful penis exploding in my mouth and the feeling of his sperm squirting inside me made me wilder still. I think I even had a small orgasm and drank it down. After he finished coming he took my face in his hands and gave me another incredible kiss. I started crying and he kissed my face softly but soon we were kissing again and, this is what I couldn't believe, after a little while I told him I wanted to do it again. he let me and it was just as incredible.

That was bad enough. But over the next couple days I started to get this incredible craving to do it again. I didn't think I could give my fiance oral sex because I figured he'd think something was up. But I was going crazy to do it again. It was like I'd die if I didn't. So I went to the same guy in my office and told him I wanted to suck him again. We went to his place at lunch and I did it a couple more times. I figured, it's just something exciting and new and I'll get over it so just keep this secret for the time being. Well, I didn't get over it. I feel like I am obsessed, it's like compulsive behavior. This has gone on for seven months now. Sometimes I give him one blowjob in a week, other times I've given him two or three in a day. The frequency of the craving varies but it's always completely ovrwhelming when it strikes. A lot of times I just take him out to my car in the parking garage and do it because I can't wait. Now, I'm really worried because he has told me that at first I made up for awkwardness with enthusiasm but now he says I've become incredly good, the best he's ever had. And I absolutely love it, like 1000 times more than  anything else I've ever done. I go absolutely wild when I do it, I can't help it. I thought maybe if I waited till my wedding night I could just start doing it to my fiance but I'm afraid that since I can't seem to control my wildness and if I'm as good as this guy says I am he'll know it's not the first time I've done it. Another problem is that this guy's cock is more ttractive. There is omething "suckable" about it if there is such a thing that my fiance's isn't. But I think I can get over that.

I guess what I want to know is if you know anything I can do to control this craving, preferbly get rid of it alltogether, or control it enough the first couple times I do it to my fiance so that he won't suspect anything. Have you ever heard of anything like this? I know I have a dishonesty issue but that's not what I need help with here. I need to know how this kind of thing can be controlled, if it can. I don't have anyone I can talk to about this.

Sorry this was long but I thought the details might be helpful in understanding just what my situation is. Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FEEL FREE TO RELAPSE ON ME IF YOU NEED A COCK TO ENGORGE YOURE WILD CRAVING ON EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

• Members
FEEL FREE TO RELAPSE ON ME IF YOU NEED A COCK TO ENGORGE YOURE WILD CRAVING ON EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u call me a whore and your asking a women whom is getting married to fell free to cum to u .she is asking for help not on looking for all men say me frist me first

so TUBELEEK whe u need to say some thing to some make shoure u think about what u say .

• Members

I have to agree with Janet with this one. Cheating will wreck your relationship if he finds out, plus aren't you breaking one of the Commandments (since you claim to be very religious). Start gradually with your guy. Maybe stick your hand down and play with it. then while giving him a hand job lick it and pull back. Do this some more and then start going with your rutine...well don't give in 100%, but satisfy yourself.

If not that, get yourself a realistic penis toy and purposely get yourself caught by your fiance sucking the hell out of it...just as a means of breaking the ice. He'll let you suck him then and you wont make him suspicious.

This isn't a disorder, just a weakness in will-power. No drugs will solve this, just sorting out what's important.

Pray to God for guidance, if He'll still listen to you. I gave up faith long ago, because the Bible is out of touch with society and their temptations.

Just don't cheat on him. It's not fair to him or what's left of your faith.

• Members
I have to agree with Janet with this one.  Cheating will wreck your relationship if he finds out, plus aren't you breaking one of the Commandments (since you claim to be very religious).  Start gradually with your guy.  Maybe stick your hand down and play with it. then while giving him a hand job lick it and pull back.  Do this some more and then start going with your rutine...well don't give in 100%, but satisfy yourself.

If not that, get yourself a realistic penis toy and purposely get yourself caught by your fiance sucking the hell out of it...just as a means of breaking the ice.  He'll let you suck him then and you wont make him suspicious.

This isn't a disorder, just a weakness in will-power.  No drugs will solve this, just sorting out what's important.

Pray to God for guidance, if He'll still listen to you.  I gave up faith long ago, because the Bible is out of touch with society and their temptations.

Just don't cheat on him.  It's not fair to him or what's left of your faith.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

Sometimes I wonder if you guys really need my help at all!

First, congrats on your engagement Georgialouise!

Second, stop sucking your coworker's penis!

I think you are jumping way ahead of yourself to conclusions that don't necessarily apply to you (based solely on what you have written). Are you obsessive about oral sex right now? Sounds like it, but "obsessive/compulsive behavior which can be a symptom of mental illness including depression or manic/depression or bi-polar mania" ???? I think that might be a bit harsh. You're a virgin, correct? And you can see the finish line (that being sexual intercourse), yes??? You're horny!!! My husband and I waited a very long time before we had sex and by the end I was horny 24/7. If I even leaned against the washer during the spin cycle I had an orgasm!

I think Janet and Chris4U have some good advice. You need to show some self control with your coworker because it is not fair to your fiance. Redirecting your sexual energy towards your fiance is what you really need to focus on. As for your fiance not having as desirable of a penis as your coworker? That's your call. A marriage is not based on a penis alone and if you're willing to make decisions based on the appeal of your fiance's penis then you've got bigger things to think about. I really like Chris4U's suggest of getting "caught" blowing a dildo! Your fiance will think that you've been practicing so when it comes to the real deal he won't wonder why you're so good.

Work on showing some control and if you just can't help yourself do your fiance a favor and be honest with him; it's only fair.

Good luck,

Jen

• Members

I have to say, this sounds more like something out of a mens magazine than a real life problem. But, going on the assumption that it isn't, I will have to go with Jen on this. Never! Never! Never! Shit where you eat! This guy that is getting his penis sucked, he's gonna want it again....after you are married! Wake up little horny girl!

You are like so many of the fools that claim to be "religious" and then do something morally reprehensible that it blows my mind!

You also may want to ask yourself, "Do I really want to be a wife?" Sounds to me like you don't. So many girls grow up thinking about "their" wedding day and being a bride. Did you ever stop to ask yourself if you want to be a WIFE!?!

Get a clue girly before you make a big mistake! Stop sucking other men's dicks or don't get married. Quit being selfish for Christ's sake!

• Members

I have to agree somewhat with 2gtbt2 about marriage. Maybe marriage is too soon for you. If you truely love someone, you wont do anything to harm them, and if you do you should feel sick to your stomach and are plagued with guilt. If niether of these feelings overcome you, then I don't think you love your fiance.

I think you, like so many girls and women out there, like the prospect of marriage, but feel like there is someone else out there for you. Those people treat marriage like it's a burden that one must carry. Some feel pressured by society and rush into things too quickly (whether it is sex, marriage, kids, etc.).

Jen made an observation that you don't like your partner's penis. I hadn't thought about that when writing my first response, but it shows your priorities are not straight. You marry the guy for everything he is and isn't. So he doesn't have the best penis. Your living a fantasy. When your in love, no one elses body parts (even if gorgeous) make much of an impact on you. You look at them as though they are almost perfect. People shouldn't get married if they'll be tempted and fold at that first impulse. You should postpone the wedding until you realize that he is the man you want and no other guy compares to him. Sex with someone you truely love is a feeling you can't get with any one night stand or short term relationship.

But do try breaking the ice with my suggestion of having your fiance walk in on you blowing a dildo. Maybe you'll see that blowing him will make you loose any cravings for other guys.

• 4 weeks later...
I have to agree somewhat with 2gtbt2 about marriage.  Maybe marriage is too soon for you.  If you truely love someone, you wont do anything to harm them, and if you do you should feel sick to your stomach and are plagued with guilt.  If niether of these feelings overcome you, then I don't think you love your fiance. 

I think you, like so many girls and women out there, like the prospect of marriage, but feel like there is someone else out there for you.  Those people treat marriage like it's a burden that one must carry.  Some feel pressured by society and rush into things too quickly (whether it is sex, marriage, kids, etc.).

Jen made an observation that you don't like your partner's penis.  I hadn't thought about that when writing my first response, but it shows your priorities are not straight.  You marry the guy for everything he is and isn't.  So he doesn't have the best penis.  Your living a fantasy.  When your in love, no one elses body parts (even if gorgeous) make much of an impact on you.  You look at them as though they are almost perfect.  People shouldn't get married if they'll be tempted and fold at that first impulse.  You should postpone the wedding until you realize that he is the man you want and no other guy compares to him.  Sex with someone you truely love is a feeling you can't get with any one night stand or short term relationship.

But do try breaking the ice with my suggestion of having your fiance walk in on you blowing a dildo.  Maybe you'll see that blowing him will make you loose any cravings for other guys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to say as a newcomer (no pun intended) to this website, i am at a loss for words after reading this womans story. I think that it is a terrible thing what you are doing to your unsuspecting and obvious faithful and loving husband. I am 24 years old and i have been married for 4 years now. I had engaged in sexual acts with woman before i was married and i have to admit i enjoyed it, i enjoyed the hell out of it. There has to come a time in your life where you make the decision to do what you should do, not what you want to do. I also think that HIV/AIDS is a very common sexually transmitted disease these day's and if im not mistaking, sperm is a large carrier of this disease. I would hate to be in your shoes 10 years from now and find out that i gave my husband, and our childeren HIV or AIDS for a romp in the parking lot during my "experimentation" days. I just dont think you are ready for marriage or a commitment of any kind. YOu should think before you act. It's obvious what they say about "church" girls is partially true and this man is using you for that reason.