Official Community Forums Home

Fantastic Orgasm With Chat Buddy!

Lonely and divorced

• Members

Wow! Well since Iโ€™m in the process of moving, I havenโ€™t had much time for solo play (no fwb.๐Ÿ˜ž).Luckily today I had phone sex with a chat buddy. It was fucking fantastic! I came so hard my toes were tingling. It was awesome. Phone sex can be fun!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸŒž

• Like 4

• Members

Oooo YES! I've done Phone Sex a few times too... It's awesome... The BEST is when the woman uses SOUNDS to simulate her Sucking on my Cock, audibly "convincing" me that she is right there, kneeling down in front of me and Sucking my hard Cock, aching for me to Cum in her mouth... WOW... BTW, I can do the same for her ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

• Members

Yes, it can be quite good. It was even better since I hadnโ€™t cum in awhile.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸŒž

• Members

Oh man that's the BEST, right?? To have gone so long (which for me is a couple days) and then to FEEL just how AMAZING it is to finally CUM... oh gawd, is there any better feeling in the world???

• Like 1

• Members
15 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

Oh man that's the BEST, right?? To have gone so long (which for me is a couple days) and then to FEEL just how AMAZING it is to finally CUM... oh gawd, is there any better feeling in the world???

I bet that it was great

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, BrendenB said:

Youโ€™re right Brendan. It had been weeks!๐ŸŒž

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, tiger67 said:

I bet that it was great

Yes, it was so intense!๐ŸŒž

• Like 1

• Members

@Lonely and divorcedย that is fantastic! Iโ€™m so glad he found someone to play with. Maybe it could turn into more? Into a FWB? ย I wish you nothing but the best and lots of fun sex.๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

@Lonely and divorcedย that is fantastic! Iโ€™m so glad he found someone to play with. Maybe it could turn into more? Into a FWB? ย I wish you nothing but the best and lots of fun sex.๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks so much Katie. Youโ€™re a sweetheart.๐ŸŒž

• Like 2

• Members
35 minutes ago, all the time said:

I love to chat while I masturbate! Have you ever ridden a sybian while you do it? I think that would be wild!!!๐Ÿ˜‚

I'd love to watch that chat

• Members
2 hours ago, all the time said:

I love to chat while I masturbate! Have you ever ridden a sybian while you do it? I think that would be wild!!!๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes I have. It was wild. I had a mind blowing over the top orgasm.๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/1/2023 at 6:00 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

Wow! Well since Iโ€™m in the process of moving, I havenโ€™t had much time for solo play (no fwb.๐Ÿ˜ž).Luckily today I had phone sex with a chat buddy. It was fucking fantastic! I came so hard my toes were tingling. It was awesome. Phone sex can be fun!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸŒž

Sounds like it was an amazing phone call, glad you enjoyed it. I may have to try that sometime ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 2

• Members
4 minutes ago, Special K said:

I have done this a couple of times and I guess the excitement from talking with a total stranger and both of you are masturbating and you hear the moans and the dirty talk made me feel like my orgasm was having an orgasm. My whole body was quivering! I donโ€™t recall ever having one like that before! You should try it sometime!๐Ÿ˜€

I have been considering a sext instead. Any opinion in that. It may also be exciting but on audio

• Members
3 hours ago, Ctmack said:

Sounds like it was an amazing phone call, glad you enjoyed it. I may have to try that sometime ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yes it can be a lot of fun.๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒž

• Like 1

• Members
12 hours ago, Special K said:

words from the other person were enough to send me over the edge! I had a very powerful orgasm!

Yes words can be very powerful.ย  The power of suggestion.ย  I'm approaching an edge right now!

• Like 1

• Members
15 hours ago, Dancer said:

Not gonna find many women, if any, who would turn that offer down.ย 

ย 

18 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Yes words can be very powerful.ย  The power of suggestion.ย  I'm approaching an edge right now!

Word are amazing, that's why I love writing. It does something amazing to me when someone reads my story and tells me all things they had to do after and during reading themย 

• Like 2

• Members
On 9/2/2023 at 7:12 PM, michelleddd said:

Good thing I donโ€™t have a computer screen to mess up.ย 

Yep I keep a box of wipes nearby just for my fingers and keyboard.ย  Lips sometimes work well for my fingers, but not so much my keyboard.

• Like 3

• Members
55 minutes ago, Special K said:

Youโ€™re exactly right! Words are so powerful! I remember this one person that I was chatting with knew I was close to cumming and they weโ€™re almost yelling at me and kept telling me to cum over and over again and when I did it was almost like I went into the twilight zone while cumming! Itโ€™s was unbelievably intense just from listening to their words ๐Ÿ˜€

Aah the power of female persuasion.ย  I've been known to practice the art.ย  To my benefit as well!ย ย ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1