Official Community Forums Home

Fantastic Orgasm With Chat Buddy!

Lonely and divorced

• Members
9 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Aah the power of female persuasion.  I've been known to practice the art.  To my benefit as well!  😀

I've had deep in depth conversations with someone about sex and gotten off so good without them even knowing I was playing. A

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Special K said:

I guess it’s just having a conversation about sex with a mysterious person that’s so intriguing and mysterious and it’s enough to drive you nuts for a few minutes 😀

Exactly, then add in the added excitement of the unknown, almost like catching your significant other playing and being able to watch without them knowing, makes the play more intense

• Members
On 9/7/2023 at 9:54 AM, Special K said:

I guess it’s just having a conversation about sex with a mysterious person that’s so intriguing and mysterious and it’s enough to drive you nuts for a few minutes 😀

That's about it.  Spoken very well.  Being nutty is fun!

• Members
On 9/2/2023 at 2:51 PM, all the time said:

I love to chat while I masturbate! Have you ever ridden a sybian while you do it? I think that would be wild!!!😂

Yes I have all the time. I tried videoing my orgasm but it’s hard to do while riding. The orgasms are so intense! 🌞

• Like 1

• Members
42 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I tried videoing my orgasm but it’s hard to do while riding.

The only way I could video my orgasm would be to use a tripod.  I need my hands free for the best "result", and I can't be thinking about what's happening with my camera.  

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Dancer said:

The only way I could video my orgasm would be to use a tripod.  I need my hands free for the best "result", and I can't be thinking about what's happening with my camera.  

Yes, it is difficult and interferes with the masturbation.🌞

• Like 1

• Members

I'd volunteer to be either one of your camera man so that your hands would be free to do whatever they please.

• Like 1

• Members
41 minutes ago, Rio said:

I'd volunteer to be either one of your camera man so that your hands would be free to do whatever they please.

That would be great Rio!🌞

• Members
15 hours ago, Rio said:

So Lonely and I are the actresses, and you're the cameraman.  Now all we need is a director and the script writer.  Before long we'll be ready to vie for next year's Oscar Awards. 

• Members

The way you two describe your sexual escapades I don't think a script writer is needed. Will let the two of you adlib while we enjoy filming and watching.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

The way you two describe your sexual escapades I don't think a script writer is needed. 

Yea.  But sometimes it's nice being told what to do.  😉

• Members
On 9/15/2023 at 7:17 AM, Dancer said:

It’s possible…I’ve seen a couple orgasm videos here recently that were incredible 🤤💦💦💦

• Like 1

• Members
18 minutes ago, BallsDeep said:

It’s possible…I’ve seen a couple orgasm videos here recently that were incredible 🤤💦💦💦

😉

• Members

can i be the sound man and i  would have my dick in hand playing with myself