Official Community Forums Home

Dirty Chat

Barefoot Scott

• Members
45 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

No shock here: A woman sucking my throbbing Cock with great passion, moaning and slurping and urging me to Cum... That's the best.

I think you may be right Brenden B

• Members
1 hour ago, Barefoot Scott said:

How oral can YOU be? We can dirty talk back and forth to see who "gets off" first. Guys and women are invited.  What sex act gets YOUR motor pumping???

I like Brenden B idea, but also love hearing a woman describe how badly she wants me to lick her and suck on her clit and describing how much she wants to suck on my hard cock

• Like 3

• Members

What gets my motor pumping is when I have my finger inside my wife and rubbing on her g-spot while sucking on her clit and having her have a squirting orgasm. I love pleasing her that way and I almost come just knowing she is having a great orgasm. I then love licking up all her wet pussy juice before I insert my cock inside her.

• Like 6

• Members

Wow Rio. That does sound incredible. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow, there’s so many to choose from that it’s hard to pick just one. 

It’s a major turn on for me when a woman can handle two cocks at once. My favourite situation for that is to have the woman on top of me riding my cock, then pull her forward to French kiss me and get her ass in the air.
That gives the other guy access to get behind and slide his cock into her cunt alongside mine. The sensation of another cock sliding against mine as we pump in and out is incredible. And it’s even hotter to see the look on the woman’s face as her cunt gets completely stuffed by the two cocks. Of course I prefer this bareback so that after we both cum in her, I’ll go down and lick out both loads. 

• Like 3

• Members
On 9/4/2023 at 1:33 PM, tiger67 said:

I like Brenden B idea, but also love hearing a woman describe how badly she wants me to lick her and suck on her clit and describing how much she wants to suck on my hard cock

Now that got me wet!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love to put a cock ring on him and suck his dick until he is rock hard. When I can feel his dick grow in my mouth and I can no longer breathe I like to take him as deep as I can into my throat. He used to hold my head there but now I can control it! The longer I keep him in my throat the more my pussy cums! The more I cum I will eventually start to squirt from my pussy!

• Like 2

• Members
On 10/8/2023 at 1:03 PM, SunniDee said:

I love to put a cock ring on him and suck his dick until he is rock hard. When I can feel his dick grow in my mouth and I can no longer breathe I like to take him as deep as I can into my throat. He used to hold my head there but now I can control it! The longer I keep him in my throat the more my pussy cums! The more I cum I will eventually start to squirt from my pussy!

MMMMM. Lucky "him"

• Members
19 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I love to give the all day bj. By the end he’s begging to cum and I’m so wet it’s crazy.  

Hope you don't get a cramp in your mouth from an all day BJ. I'd hate to see you suffering from cockjaw , I meant lockjaw. 

• Haha 3

• Members

There’s breaks. Tons of edging, calming down only to start again. Over and over and over. I have to hear begging before it’s over.  

Thanks for worrying about me though.  ❤️❤️❤️

• Members
4 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

There’s breaks. Tons of edging, calming down only to start again. Over and over and over. I have to hear begging before it’s over.  

Thanks for worrying about me though.  ❤️❤️❤️

My pleasure or most likely yours.

• Thanks 1