Official Community Forums Home

Fantastic Morning Fuck!

Lonely and divorced

• Members

Well I had an exquisite morning with my chat buddy from another state!! It was absolutely perfect!!!  We weren’t sure if it was going to happen(he lives 2 hours away) but luckily it did. We hadn’t seen each other for a year! I will be going in more detail soon in sexy stories. 
He is such a gentleman!! The sweetest , kindest man, I have ever met! After we had our first fuck session we took a break. He asked me if he could move anything in the dumpster for me(I’m moving at the end of this month from a 6 room house to a 1 bedroom apt.) He moved some heavy items for me and then we went for another suck and fuck session before he had to leave. Lucky for me we’re going to see each other in a couple of weeks before I move. I can’t wait!!!!!! Mmmmm , mmmmmm🌞😁😈

• Like 7

• Members

Good for you Lonely! You sound happy right now. Maybe happy is not the right word. More like a nice state of bliss.

• Members
10 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Well I had an exquisite morning with my chat buddy from another state!! It was absolutely perfect!!!  We weren’t sure if it was going to happen(he lives 2 hours away) but luckily it did. We hadn’t seen each other for a year! I will be going in more detail soon in sexy stories. 
He is such a gentleman!! The sweetest , kindest man, I have ever met! After we had our first fuck session we took a break. He asked me if he could move anything in the dumpster for me(I’m moving at the end of this month from a 6 room house to a 1 bedroom apt.) He moved some heavy items for me and then we went for another suck and fuck session before he had to leave. Lucky for me we’re going to see each other in a couple of weeks before I move. I can’t wait!!!!!! Mmmmm , mmmmmm🌞😁😈

Can't wait for more details. Hope you sucked him well and he used that freshly sucked cock on you to a great finish!

• Members
On 9/9/2023 at 8:58 PM, Rio said:

Good for you Lonely! You sound happy right now. Maybe happy is not the right word. More like a nice state of bliss.

Thanks Rio. I am happy! It was just what I needed since it had been 1 year since I had sex!🌞😁

• Members
On 9/10/2023 at 6:26 AM, tiptaste said:

Can't wait for more details. Hope you sucked him well and he used that freshly sucked cock on you to a great finish!

Yes I did. That’s the first thing I like to do after we kiss. He told me I’m a good cock sucker, which I am. We only had time to have sex but it was explosive !🌞😁

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Yes I did. That’s the first thing I like to do after we kiss. He told me I’m a good cock sucker, which I am. We only had time to have sex but it was explosive !🌞😁

Thats awesome Lonely,  I'm happy for you.  I'm sure your cock sucking skills blew his mind.  😉

• Thanks 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Thanks Rio. I am happy! It was just what I needed since it had been 1 year since I had sex!🌞😁

One year! I bet you just devoured that cock you were so excited to have one.

• Members
3 hours ago, Noughty mind said:

Thats awesome Lonely,  I'm happy for you.  I'm sure your cock sucking skills blew his mind.  😉

Thank you so much Noughty! Yes they did. So tasty too! Mmmmm mmmmm!😈🌞😁

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

One year! I bet you just devoured that cock you were so excited to have one.

You have that right Rio! Sooooo good! Soooo tasty.🌞😁😈

• Members
On 9/12/2023 at 8:38 AM, Noughty mind said:

Thanks Noughty!🌞

• Members
On 9/12/2023 at 4:57 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

it had been 1 year since I had sex!🌞😁

WHAT??? Oh my I can't imagine....  I'd be climbing the walls - LITERALLY!

• Members
On 9/9/2023 at 8:10 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

So happy for you Lonely!! Way to go!!

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Dancer said:

WHAT??? Oh my I can't imagine....  I'd be climbing the walls - LITERALLY!

I play a lot and use a lot of toys!!🌞

• Members
7 hours ago, MonishaS said:

So happy for you Lonely!! Way to go!!

Thanks Monisha! I was happy too!😈

• Like 1

• Members

good on you lonely how many times did you cum? did he go down on you?

• Members
Just now, kanga grey said:

good on you lonely how many times did you cum? did he go down on you?

Yes he did. He is a fantastic lover! I came a lot. I didn’t keep track. I also had an intense g-spot orgasm when he fucked me doggie style. Fantastic. He left me satisfied. 🌞😁

• Members

theres nothing better then licking a beautiful clit and pussy lips  and tasting her juices and she masturbating my dick

• Like 2