Official Community Forums Home

I don't take threats well

Lighthouses22

• Members
1 hour ago, Dancer said:

Don't let it get you down.  Some people are just mean.  I see nothing wrong with your pics.  And nice tan, by the way.   Please stay and enjoy all of the other nice people here.  😘

Thank you Dancer... I love my tan as well.  Thank you for looking at my pics and commenting on them.  I truly appreciate it 

• Like 1

• Members

I’ve been back on the site for a while, but it took me a little bit for me to comment. I left for a while due to the bullying.  
I miss the pictures of all the beautiful ladies, so thank you for what you do

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, Dan the man said:

I’ve been back on the site for a while, but it took me a little bit for me to comment. I left for a while due to the bullying.  

Glad you’re back.

• Like 2

• Members

There are definitely jealous and catty people on here. I’ve had my fair share as well. But they are cowards and insecure and usually disappear into the background. Their motive is to make you feel bad in order to make themselves feel good. Ignore them or block them. 

• Like 2

• Members
51 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

There are definitely jealous and catty people on here. I’ve had my fair share as well. But they are cowards and insecure and usually disappear into the background. Their motive is to make you feel bad in order to make themselves feel good. Ignore them or block them. 

Exactly Katie!🌞

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Pretty sad, right? 

It sur is Katie. It’s cruel, petty and beyond the pale. It would be nice if the person left the site for good, but I don’t believe they will. I believe they have a narcissistic personality and need psychiatric help. Sad it is! 🌞

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/14/2023 at 9:51 PM, Lighthouses22 said:

It's not only women  Dancer.  Men are just as ugly as women with their hateful words.  

Oh no doubt.  But being a woman I guess I expect more from women.  What's sad is that so many women can pretend to be your best friend, and in reality are your worst enemy.  Talk behind your back is the worst kind of wound.  Just the other day a supposed friend was complaining about my "slutty" attire to another friend of mine. She was in reality just green with jealousy.  No matter, if you have something to say, just say it to my face.  I'm sick and tired of this grade school attitude from adults.  

• Like 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Oh no doubt.  But being a woman I guess I expect more from women.  What's sad is that so many women can pretend to be your best friend, and in reality are your worst enemy.  Talk behind your back is the worst kind of wound.  Just the other day a supposed friend was complaining about my "slutty" attire to another friend of mine. She was in reality just green with jealousy.  No matter, if you have something to say, just say it to my face.  I'm sick and tired of this grade school attitude from adults.  

Can't we all just get a schlong, er along? Or better yet can't we all just get it on?

• Haha 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Dan the man said:

I am sorry that you were bullied on here  before and you left.  It should never be able to get that far.  People are mean... Very mean and ignorant.  People get bullied for so many reasons on here and that needs to stop.  Welcome back Dan

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

If you block them or ignore them they have won.  It should never be allowed on any site.  It should never get to the point where someone feels that they have to leave because of mean and hateful things said to them in private messages.  There is way too much jealousy on here.  So what if someone is talking to someone that you like or meets up or whatever.  That is their choice.  No one has the right to say anything ignorant towards another person or persons.  Stop acting like teenagers crushing over the quarterback of the football team.  That was high school crap.  You are all  grown adults on here and maybe it's time to act your age.  People have the right to do whatever they want with whomever they want. People need to get over themselves.  People bully others because they believe they are better than them, or to make them break down, or even something so much more worse.  Must make them feel good to know that they broke someone down.  People who bully are not better than anyone else.  They are cowards in my book.  It should not happen on here but it does.  How would they feel if it happens to them in ten folds.  See how they would feel.  Maybe they would have their branch snap too after so long of holding on to it.  Think about that the next time someone decides to bully another person.  They may be the reason someone gives up.  Would you want it done to you?  I highly doubt it

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, Dancer said:

Well said Dancer, well said. 🌞

• Members

Wow Lighthouse. You hit the nail on the head! 🌞

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I had one person call me a Slut, and I of course corrected that I'm a CumSlut,  like it or not I'm a proud Hotwife and a woman who is insatiable, tell me why I should be ashamed of who I am,but if my husband does it I'm suppose to stand by him and all his friends pat him on the back, but I'm the Slut I say no no no to you, and now that I'm teaching other women to be Hotwifes, first and foremost do not apologize for who you are or your sexual feelings, my husband bought the tickets on this train and now we are enjoying the ride, I have lots of woman friends some I help become Hotwifes others are too timid I don't  judge them or even disassociate from them we just talk about other woman stuff and have nonsexual fun one thing with me I won't talk about others behind there back.

• Like 2

• Members

Do you never get jealous when women touch your husband? No judgment just asking because I'm very jealous person 

• Members
26 minutes ago, jeepgirl said:

Do you never get jealous when women touch your husband? No judgment just asking because I'm very jealous person 

OH I got jealous when I was married and my husband cheated on me.  He was the love of my life.  But he threw it away.   I am right there with you jeepgirl I am a very jealous woman.  That is something I need to work on.  Jealousy brings out the anger in me and that is never a good thing.  Things tend to get broke or flipped over.  Definitely need to work on that.  I hate that part

• Like 1

• Members

So sorry about u getting ur heart broken