Official Community Forums Home

3somes

jazzie

• Members

ANYONE WITH SOME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO APPROACH MY HUSBAND ON GETTING INTO 3SOMES THIS IS SOMETHING I THINK I WOULD LIKE TO TRY, BUT I'M NOT SO SURE THAT HE WOULD GO FOR ANOTHER MAN AND I'M NOT ABOUT TO LET HIM HAVE ALL THE FUN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN ANYWAY I'M STILL NOT SURE HE WOULD GO FOR IT

• Members
ANYONE WITH SOME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO APPROACH MY HUSBAND ON GETTING INTO 3SOMES    THIS IS SOMETHING I THINK I WOULD LIKE TO TRY, BUT I'M NOT SO SURE THAT HE WOULD GO FOR ANOTHER MAN AND I'M NOT ABOUT TO LET HIM HAVE ALL THE FUN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN ANYWAY I'M STILL NOT SURE HE WOULD GO FOR IT

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah - my hubby knows I did this when single, and he thinks it's hot, but I don't think he's ready to do it now. We simulate it, and we've talked about it, and he knows one of his bussies would do it in a heartbeat, but it's just racy thinking now and may stay that way. I'm not too sure I would do it again actually - now that I'm married. Might be too much strain. Don't know. But it IS fun :)

• Members
ANYONE WITH SOME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO APPROACH MY HUSBAND ON GETTING INTO 3SOMES    THIS IS SOMETHING I THINK I WOULD LIKE TO TRY, BUT I'M NOT SO SURE THAT HE WOULD GO FOR ANOTHER MAN AND I'M NOT ABOUT TO LET HIM HAVE ALL THE FUN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN ANYWAY I'M STILL NOT SURE HE WOULD GO FOR IT

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA IF YOU AND YOUR HUBBY SAT DOWN AND DISCUSSED THIS IN SOME DETAIL, AND MAYBE AGREE TO DO EACH,, TWO MEN AND YOU, AND TWO FEMALE AND HIM, FLIP A COIN TO SEE WHO GOES FIRST, THE MAIN THING IS TO COMMUNICATE YOUR DESIRES WITH HIM.. HONESTY ANDCOMUNICATION AND ALL IS WORKABLE.

• Members
MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA IF YOU AND YOUR HUBBY SAT DOWN AND DISCUSSED THIS IN SOME DETAIL, AND MAYBE AGREE TO DO EACH,, TWO MEN AND YOU, AND TWO FEMALE AND HIM, FLIP A COIN TO SEE WHO GOES FIRST, THE MAIN THING IS TO COMMUNICATE YOUR DESIRES WITH HIM.. HONESTY ANDCOMUNICATION AND ALL IS WORKABLE.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Discussion is a good idea. The dynamics and psychology of the situation changes from when you are single to married. It's a lot tougher - so everyone has to be on the same page. One of my hubby's buddies (a guy) would love to do a threesome with us - and it is an exciting thought - he's a hunk. But neither my hubby or I are 100% convinced it would be a good idea at this time - fun to think about it. When you (a woman) are giving the "other" guy a blowjob, and your hubby is doing something else but seeing this - and maybe you gettin a lot of pleasure from it - the dynamics are different - could be tough to handle in actuality. For some no problem, for others, it might be and you might not knw if it is or isn't until you are actually doin git - and it might be too late. Lots of thought and discussion is in order! That said, it is a lot of fun - I have great memories of it!!

• Members

Jazzie the best thing to have as someone suggested is a "good" discussion on the pros and cons of whether it will be another man or woman. Myself I think you will be happier or I am with another woman. Who but another woman knows all the spots to touch and really send you than another woman?? You know your body very well and another woman would be the same and know where to touch you. It is up to you and the husband to decide. "Don't make a mistake and get another man and woman at the same session!!"