What if…

michelleddd

• Members
7 hours ago, michelleddd said:

It’s a nice thought either way. 😜

Very nice thought 🤛💦💦

• Like 2

• Members

I met with my attorney for the last time yesterday. 😞He is so Fucking Hot!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 but unfortunately married. I think about him everyday and wish I could go back in time and talk to him more. I had a wonderful opportunity I let slip by talking to him. I feel like we had a connection that perhaps wouldn’t have amounted to anything but I regret not trying. I definitely think it would be awesome if he had an orgasm everytime I talked to him. He would be cumming all day and give Noughty a run for his money!! 🌞😊

• Like 1

• Members
17 hours ago, Tannaked said:

Hope your Symbian didn’t get overheated thinking about him

Well hopefully I’ll figure out where to set it up to ride over the weekend. I just moved from a 6 room house to a 1 bedroom apartment. I still have a lot of unpacking to do. I can’t wait to ride again. Yeehaw! 😉😂

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Well hopefully I’ll figure out where to set it up to ride over the weekend. I just moved from a 6 room house to a 1 bedroom apartment. I still have a lot of unpacking to do. I can’t wait to ride again. Yeehaw! 😉😂

You’ll ride again soon. Nothing holds you down…unless you ask them to hold you down  😉

• Haha 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Ride it tell you can’t ride it anymore I’ll be thinking about you on it  with extra lubricant 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

There would be a few more people smiling in the world, how would that affect sexting?