Official Community Forums Home

bleeding after pegging

khorse

• Members

so i bleed a little after. started awhile back the wife was pushing in and I had a little sting down there and had a little blood on the toilet paper after. talked to my doc (no I did not tell him I got pegged lol) he said it was probably a hemmi and nothing to worry about anybody else have this?

• Members

If we don't take it slow and let the sphincters have enough time to relax it gets a little sore but I've never had bleeding. Plenty of lube and go slow. When  the sphincter relaxes it'll let her in a lot easier.

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, khorse said:

so i bleed a little after. started awhile back the wife was pushing in and I had a little sting down there and had a little blood on the toilet paper after. talked to my doc (no I did not tell him I got pegged lol) he said it was probably a hemmi and nothing to worry about anybody else have this?

Don't lie to your doctor. Besides he probably knew you were getting your sphincter stretched when you bent over and he saw that gapped hole. He could have drove a mini cooper on in.

• Haha 1

• Members
On 9/28/2023 at 9:00 PM, Susan James said:

Don't lie to your doctor. Besides he probably knew you were getting your sphincter stretched when you bent over and he saw that gapped hole. He could have drove a mini cooper on in.

well at least it was a mini cooper and not a f-250 lol

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...