Official Community Forums Home

Kim loves swinging in the sex swing

Rob7160

• Members

I have posted here a few times about the fact that I have a non functioning micro penis and that I posted pics of on here awhile ago until  they were taken down. So I'm not bs. ing here when I say that I cannot satisfy my wife with the penetration she loves. We have an awesome mutual friend that is very endowed that fucks "Kim's brains out" we also on occasion invite horny college guys over to fuck my horny raven haired succubus to bliss . We some time ago purchased a free standing sex swing and Kim can just lay back and relax while the guys can position her how they want. This a a great device for gangbangs with other guy as holding positions was very uncomfortable for her to do when many guys are involved.

• Like 2

• Members

Glad you found a way to keep the juices flowing and the orgasms rolling. Kim should consider herself lucky to have the opportunity to get her brains fucked out. Just be sure she reciprocates .

• Members
1 hour ago, Susan James said:

Glad you found a way to keep the juices flowing and the orgasms rolling. Kim should consider herself lucky to have the opportunity to get her brains fucked out. Just be sure she reciprocates .

My penis doesn't get hard but when she sucks on the tip of it I usually cum, especially from the excitement of watching her get fucked. She doesn't forget about me and won't do penis humiliation on me although I do love it when she says " do you like seeing me cum on this big cock?" My favorite thing is to rub her abdomen and feel our life partners dick way up in her belly. I love seeing his dick making her belly bulge out.  I know many people don't understand guys like me but I know my wife has needs and I can't provide that to her. Better to be there when she has sex than for her to go behind my back. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Kock lover said:

Can i have a poke at kim.....i can fill her up on all 3....a great show for all of us

I would love that. Are you opposed to fucking her in front of other men ? This is often a deal breaker for some guys. You must have proof of no std's or wear a condom .

• Members
34 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

My penis doesn't get hard but when she sucks on the tip of it I usually cum, especially from the excitement of watching her get fucked. She doesn't forget about me and won't do penis humiliation on me although I do love it when she says " do you like seeing me cum on this big cock?" My favorite thing is to rub her abdomen and feel our life partners dick way up in her belly. I love seeing his dick making her belly bulge out.  I know many people don't understand guys like me but I know my wife has needs and I can't provide that to her. Better to be there when she has sex than for her to go behind my back. 

Good for you all for knowing what keeps you both happy and satisfied. My husband and I are coming off a separation, partially due to me needing sex and him not caring about it, and he realizes  I need more. He is “letting me” be with others but wants to either hear it or watch it sometimes and that I'm honest about my actions. I’m fine with that. I enjoy sex with him when he’s in the mood but I’m in the mood all the time and he knows I have needs. It’s a new arrangement but working out so far.

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Rob7160 said:

I would love that. Are you opposed to fucking her in front of other men ? This is often a deal breaker for some guys. You must have proof of no std's or wear a condom .

I can do anything yall would like.....

• Members
6 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Good for you all for knowing what keeps you both happy and satisfied. My husband and I are coming off a separation, partially due to me needing sex and him not caring about it, and he realizes  I need more. He is “letting me” be with others but wants to either hear it or watch it sometimes and that I'm honest about my actions. I’m fine with that. I enjoy sex with him when he’s in the mood but I’m in the mood all the time and he knows I have needs. It’s a new arrangement but working out so far.

Good for you and hubs for coming up with a workable solution.  I could never get to that place with mine so the resentment and no intimacy took the ultimate toll. I couldn’t go back and really lost all desire to go forward. It’s better for me , but I’m impressed your guy volunteered to go that route with you.  Obviously, he loves you and respects your marriage and your needs. ❤️

• Like 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

@michelleddd I’m sorry to hear about that. I am hoping this arrangement works out for us but only time will tell. It takes a lot of trust and maturity and honesty. 

Thanks but I’m happy where I’m at right now, man or no man. 
It will take all those things to make it work for you, have you tried it yet? 🤞🏽 🩷

• Members

Does your hubby get involved in pleasing you too? I sometimes join in by using  my Doc Johnson Vacu-lock harness with a Real Cock 2 Max dildo attached to it.  She loves the crazy realism of this and how it replicates her lovers cock plus I can please her when he can't go anymore. I also suck her nipples and lick her clit while she sucks his cock. So fun! 

• Members
22 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Good for you and hubs for coming up with a workable solution.  I could never get to that place with mine so the resentment and no intimacy took the ultimate toll. I couldn’t go back and really lost all desire to go forward. It’s better for me , but I’m impressed your guy volunteered to go that route with you.  Obviously, he loves you and respects your marriage and your needs. ❤️

Yes, we all have needs. I used to use dildos and do oral on her but there's something about a real flesh and blood cock  thats attached to a warm body . Kim loves how his cock pulses and fills her up with warm seed. I noticed from the beginning how much stronger her orgasms are from a real penis. I am so addicted to watching the whole love making process. I have learned much from watching her fuck. Her lover has taught me how to make her squirt with his fingers and how to give her ridiculous A spot orgasms with his dick that I can give her with my strap-on. Maybe your hubby could also learn from your lover as what turns you on.  Does he watch? Most guys that share their wives get turned on by hearing their wives moan and seeing sperm inside their wives. I sometimes like to reclaim my wife by using the strap-on on her when he's done. Maybe this will spark your man's interest to fuck you more.

• Members
21 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Thanks but I’m happy where I’m at right now, man or no man. 
It will take all those things to make it work for you, have you tried it yet? 🤞🏽 🩷

21 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

@michelleddd I tested it out last weekend and it went well both with the other guy and the hubby afterward. I hope it continues. 

I was awkward for us the first time. When I saw his big cock and what I have I was envious and felt ashamed and wanted to stop everything. My wife even asked me if everything was ok and I said yes. Then when I heard her moan and her hips moved with him It turned me on and I felt she deserved this and and even though I had some feelings of jealousy that he was pleasuring my wife in ways I can never give her My true love for her to be satisfied prevailed. We have a great relationship and both of us enjoy this arrangement.

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

Yes, we all have needs. I used to use dildos and do oral on her but there's something about a real flesh and blood cock  thats attached to a warm body . Kim loves how his cock pulses and fills her up with warm seed. I noticed from the beginning how much stronger her orgasms are from a real penis. I am so addicted to watching the whole love making process. I have learned much from watching her fuck. Her lover has taught me how to make her squirt with his fingers and how to give her ridiculous A spot orgasms with his dick that I can give her with my strap-on. Maybe your hubby could also learn from your lover as what turns you on.  Does he watch? Most guys that share their wives get turned on by hearing their wives moan and seeing sperm inside their wives. I sometimes like to reclaim my wife by using the strap-on on her when he's done. Maybe this will spark your man's interest to fuck you more.

Too late, his lack of interest in making any changes after me asking time after time to help me work on this, I could feel it circling the drain for waaay to long. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We both enjoy this lifestyle so much. Kim has asked me if I wanted another woman to suck me off while she fucks but I'm really not interested in that as the excitement of other guys fucking her is a "high" to me. I cum when she sucks my tiny cock head when she has a cock inside her.