Official Community Forums Home

Straight guy anal

Loki69

• Members

I am a straight male early 50's. I enjoy anal, butt plugs, dildos, etc. One part of it is stimulating my prostate, the other is the feeling of my ass stretching and feeling full. Wife doesn't know, she would just say it means I'm gay, but that is far from the truth. It's kind of odd but if a woman enjoys anal it's typically okay and she's not considered gay, but a guy enjoys it and it's a different story. As a side note, I also enjoy wearing cock rings (I'm up to 26 rings and it stretches my cock}, rings around my balls {usually 6), and rings around my cock and balls (4 to 6), I even sometimes wear them when I go out to the store with no underwear ( I don't always wear underwear, when I do they are men's thongs). What are your thoughts on this?

• Members

I’m no expert on the subject, but just because you enjoy being stimulated anally doesn’t make you gay in my opinion. I can’t believe you wear that many cock rings. Do they make your orgasms mor intense? 🌞

• Members

First of all I like your profile pic. Liking anal has nothing to do with sexual orientation. It'll be like saying because you eat chow mein you are Chinese. Lol. Interesting about you wearing cock rings and ball stretching rings. Too bad this forum wasn't like the old days I would love to see that. I took do don't wear underwear. I like the freedom.

• Members
5 hours ago, Loki69 said:

I am a straight male early 50's. I enjoy anal, butt plugs, dildos, etc. One part of it is stimulating my prostate, the other is the feeling of my ass stretching and feeling full. Wife doesn't know, she would just say it means I'm gay, but that is far from the truth. It's kind of odd but if a woman enjoys anal it's typically okay and she's not considered gay, but a guy enjoys it and it's a different story. As a side note, I also enjoy wearing cock rings (I'm up to 26 rings and it stretches my cock}, rings around my balls {usually 6), and rings around my cock and balls (4 to 6), I even sometimes wear them when I go out to the store with no underwear ( I don't always wear underwear, when I do they are men's thongs). What are your thoughts on this?

Whatever trips your trigger. If it makes you happy and horny go for it. Find a way to stick a conversation with your wife about your extracurricular activities. Hey you never know what the stranger in your bed enjoys if you don't talk. Just don't stretch your cock too long or or it might be a foot long but thick as a pencil.