Official Community Forums Home

My New Smooth King Pin

Robin

• Members

Wow - I received my package from Too Timid today and am so excited. I purchased the Smooth King Pin and I'm wondering two things: can I clean it first with anitbacterial liquid soap, and is it is okay to use KY jelly with it?

A little side note - the dang customs officers did open the box and I did pay duty. That's okay, but after I opened the box I found a used exacto-knife in it and noted that the Canada customs slip stated "vibrator" and "massager". Good Heavens! I hope the clerks at my post office didn't read this. lol

Thank you to whomever answers my questions

• Members
Beware! The next knock at your door may just be the customs officer looking for his knife! If you know where it went through customs, you might package it up and send it back to him with a note, ' My vibrator didn't need an exacto knife. But I expect you do. Have a nice day!"

Howard

rofl - Oh Howard!

There is an id on the customs slip, much like the inspector number on Fruit of the Looms or Hanes.

It was so funny to find that knife.

As to the clerks at the post office, I'm sure they see lots of different things. I would, however, be mortified if they read and clued in to what was in the package. They know me. lol

What an experience for my first time! I'm shy and reserved about sexual matters and I'm finding this quite funny.

Thanks for your reply.

Pixie: I am sure you can wash the toy with antibacterial liquid. If it is made out of jelly, then you can use the KY jell on it, too. The silicon toys need silicon lube.

Howard

Actually, you should NOT use silicone lubes with silicone toys. The lube breaks the toy down more for some reason. Water based lube only with silicone toys!!

As for the cleaning of toys, unless the toy says how to clean it specifically, antibacterial soap (without any of the exfoliating/scrubby beads in it) is a great choice to clean your toy with. Most toys can be washed with that. The one you have can be washed with the antibacterial soap.

With any toy, be sure to see if it is waterproof if it has batteries. If it doesn't say if it's waterproof, and has batteries, then remove batteries from the toy, clean it, trying not to get water in or on the electronics, and let it dry COMPLETELY before use. This has always worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

DO NOT USE SILICONE LUBE ON A SILICONE TOY!!!!! Make sure you use a water-based lube, and wash it in antibacterial soap and warm water. I let my toys air dry. For some reason when you use a silicone lube on a silicone toy is destroys your toy. Tyger is right no no no silicone lube on a silicone toy.