Official Community Forums Home

Not sure

420prick

• Members

Not sure how much longer I can deni my self intimacy. 

Wife has cut me off sex for about 10 years now and I am finding it hard being involuntarily celibate. Plus no cuddling or any real intimacy.

I tried getting some toys and even a sleeve to really spice things up. She reluctantly looked at them but wouldn't try any of it. 

I asked questions and she says she has no desire... She saw Dr but never tried what he prescribed.

Thinking of walking away but I love her. Iut just can't stand thinking I am never going to be intimate with a woman ever again.

I freaked out and texted her mother for her to intervene about a year ago. My wife apologized for making me feel this way but nothing changed.

I texted my wife a simple fantasy of pleasing her last week and asked her to share a fantasy with me...crickets

When we were dating she ripped my pants off and gave me oral telling me she is a nympho.

I love her but I feel so empty inside it hurts. Every woman I see gets me physically excited but I don't want to be a freaking cheater.

Any ideas help much appreciated...Thanks

• Members

when i first got with my girlfriend it was great she would even brag about me ,i often turrned red  , but with her medical problems its hard,i dont think she understand it . 7 years the first time and  even one time we tried it wasnt fun, i guess im looking at more years with out it with her,

• Like 1

• Members

Sorry for the both of you. I hope things turn around for you both.

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/20/2023 at 5:50 PM, 420prick said:

Not sure how much longer I can deni my self intimacy. 

Wife has cut me off sex for about 10 years now and I am finding it hard being involuntarily celibate. Plus no cuddling or any real intimacy.

I tried getting some toys and even a sleeve to really spice things up. She reluctantly looked at them but wouldn't try any of it. 

I asked questions and she says she has no desire... She saw Dr but never tried what he prescribed.

Thinking of walking away but I love her. Iut just can't stand thinking I am never going to be intimate with a woman ever again.

I freaked out and texted her mother for her to intervene about a year ago. My wife apologized for making me feel this way but nothing changed.

I texted my wife a simple fantasy of pleasing her last week and asked her to share a fantasy with me...crickets

When we were dating she ripped my pants off and gave me oral telling me she is a nympho.

I love her but I feel so empty inside it hurts. Every woman I see gets me physically excited but I don't want to be a freaking cheater.

Any ideas help much appreciated...Thanks

Did the Dr prescribe estradiol? That is what she needs. A pill not a messy cream. I had no desire for sex but would try once in a while. Painful awful. 10 years. My husband thought he would never have sex again and just accepted. I decided I was tired of not having a sex life. Tired of feeling old and dried up. Omg…estradiol. Now I want sex more than my husband. Started experimenting with toys. Wonderful.  

• Thanks 1

• Members

So good news....

My wife got all turned on Friday night, was strange, mentioned purple panties earlier in the night and it turned her on.

She stood in the bedroom door way with panties showing looking at me like come here now!!  Was kinda shocked I had given up hope on this night as it was getting late. After she showered she got all sexy in them pink panties.

Afterwards laying in bliss and talking about sex I decided to bring the toy subject up as I had an un opened box with a clit sucker and a vibrator plus a water based lube. She was up for discussion and checking out the toys, just no play yet.

I will be sexting her and letting her in on some simple fantasies as I try to get her to share some fantasies of hers.

She has a hard time vocalizing what she wants so I am trying to get a mutual masturbation session going as well.

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement!! All the prayers thoughts smoke signs etc must have collectively worked😻.