Official Community Forums Home

He Wants 2 Girls.....help!

Confuzeled

This might be a stupid question, however i am going to ask it.

The guy i am with has a fantasy for being with 2 girls(i dont get that whole thing)

I am so not into that!!!!! I belive sex can be the best ever with someone you like/love but not mixing it up with other. anyways the question is........... is there someway/somehow i can do something for him/to him that would somehow give him that experience with out adding someone else???????????

Most men have this fantasy one time or another. It's perfectly normal at any age really.

There are actually a lot of posts about 3-somes, so you aren't alone. It takes an extremely strong relationship, and extremely confident people to withstand the aftermath of a 3-some. Most of the time, the little nagging inner voice that asks the pesky quesions "Is my partner thinking of him/her? Was (s)he better than I am in bed?" and so on get to be too much.

It doesn't sound like you're willing to have a 3-some. There's nothing wrong with that. Exploration is one thing, and we encourage that here. But everyone has to be willing and able to handle it. We want people to be adventurous love making, not things that would harm a relationship. Let's face it, relationships have a hard enough time surviving on their own, without bringing someone else into it.

I would suggest some other ways of being adventurous, like the use of sex toys. Maybe get him something like a pocket pussy, and roleplay that THAT is another woman. And/or a dildo/vibrator as another man. Using lingerie and costumes to roleplay as different people can be very exciting too.

Good luck to you.

• 11 months later...
  • Members
This might be a stupid question, however i am going to ask it.

The guy i am with has a fantasy for being with 2 girls(i dont get that whole thing)

I am so not into that!!!!! I belive sex can be the best ever with someone you like/love but not mixing it up with other. anyways the question is........... is there someway/somehow i can do something for him/to him that would somehow give him that experience with out adding someone else???????????

Go to the sex store and get a fake vagina or a blow up doll. Other than that the only thing I know is the real thing. But to be honest, he may not be too enthused with that idea. We haven't had a threesome yet but we are about too. I am picking the girl who will not be anyone we know and we will use protection. We have rules of what he can do to her, what she can do, and what I can do. We have to respect eachother. We are going to try the tag team approach first I think where the two of us pleasure the other girl and have then let him do her from behind while she gives me oral sex. I am scared too. It's not all being with the "other woman" it is also the fact of another person being involved. Feeling thier touch and his at the same time turns me on.(*At least in my mind. lol. ) My husband has already had affairs. For me, this is my thing. Because I figure, if he's gonna do it, and I'm not gonna leave him, then hey, why am I missing out on all the fun? ;) We love eachother, but we've been together for awhile now and have kids. We have always lived out our fantasies and this is just one of them. Look what I am trying to say is this: If you view it as only sex (which took me a long time to warm up to) then that's all it is. They aren't in love and won't be if everyone respects the boundaries. It doesn't mean you are lesbian or bisexual either...only bi-curious... In other words, you simply wanna give it a try to see if you like it or not. Of course, you can always tell your man "Honey, some things should only remain a fantasy". If he loves you, and I bet he does, he will respect that, even without a trip to the sex store.