Official Community Forums Home

Do or Done

Barefoot Scott

• Members

a+b equals us both cumming

• Members

Prefer mutual, either just being next to her when she's taking care of herself of taking care of each other. It is a lot of fun to be masturbating next to a woman and watching her slowly lose control and climax and for me to have the same  happen to me. I enjoy watching her get wet, watching her face change shape, watching her licking her lips. Seeing her nipples rise and her legs part and hearing her moan. And I love hearing the wet sound of her pussy as she's working it. And of course, the gasp, moan and rise of her hips as she hits the top. 

• Members
4 hours ago, tiptaste said:

Prefer mutual, either just being next to her when she's taking care of herself of taking care of each other. It is a lot of fun to be masturbating next to a woman and watching her slowly lose control and climax and for me to have the same  happen to me. I enjoy watching her get wet, watching her face change shape, watching her licking her lips. Seeing her nipples rise and her legs part and hearing her moan. And I love hearing the wet sound of her pussy as she's working it. And of course, the gasp, moan and rise of her hips as she hits the top. 

OMFG 🤪