Official Community Forums Home

How Big Is Your Wish List?

Tyger

I know I have several items on mine!!! I'm not sure how many yet....I will get back to ya on that though!!

OMG!! I just counted the items on my wish list, and I have 17 on it!!!! :blink:;):P

• Members

If I were to realistically make a list, I never have sat down and done it, It would probably be about the same number. Much higher if they had Liberator Shapes, costumes, or stripper poles!

I have a Wish List on the TooTimid site. *hint hint ROB~for reviewing purposes!* :P

I edit it every so often, and try to weed down what looks similar and by reviews that may have been done on it.

• Members

Right now i Have 15 on my wish list.

I also try and find the toys I have been sent to review and add them, so I have the links readily available so when I write up the review I just click on the link and add the review, it also helps to have them available for adding the site link to the toy on the message board.

So far it has been a HUGE help and a great addition to the site.

• Members

LOL I have alot hehe but I Tyger you know what is funny besides that my husband owes me big time he burned the motor up in one of my bullets!!!!! HE OWES ME A NEW TOY A FEW NOW!! MY wish list though is of the products I would love to do reviews on and the ones I think are just interesting...... I have 20 on mine. LOL