Official Community Forums Home

Nipples and clits oh my!

Susan James

• Members

Since the size of the cock is always a topic of discussion I wonder if any one has a preference for huge erect nipples and large clits? Perky and even puffy nipples protruding from succulent breasts are a treat for sore eyes. Clits when teased and played with stiffen and rise to the occasion and remind me of small erect cock. Oh well.

• Like 4

• Members

So hot to read, Special K. Good for both of you. Sounds like a wonderful relationship.

• Like 1

• Members

Very nice Special K. You’re very lucky!🌞

• Members

You’re very welcome! 😁

• Members
On 12/18/2023 at 5:39 AM, Susan James said:

Since the size of the cock is always a topic of discussion I wonder if any one has a preference for huge erect nipples and large clits? Perky and even puffy nipples protruding from succulent breasts are a treat for sore eyes. Clits when teased and played with stiffen and rise to the occasion and remind me of small erect cock. Oh well.

There's something alluring about a gal with I'd say 5/8 thick nipples firmly erect beckoning to be suckled and nibbled, bit...😃hot hot. I love when a woman has huge tits and comes slowly crawling up  to face to face, groin to groin,  and her nipples sensually tickle across my torso...🥰

• Like 1

• Members

i as well love big large nipples on any size boobs and love to suck on large beautiful clits 😛 can not get enough

• Like 2

• Members

only if i could put my hands and tongue through the screen i would love to lick your wonderful boobs and get those lovely nipples so hard and rub your lovely clit  until you cum on my hands would that be ok with you ?😛

• Members

oh by the way happy birthday just went to your profile page lovely pic of your boobs great size and shape plus whats the go with a beautiful  woman like yourself doing single? you should have men lining up around the block plus like you i love to masturbate😊