Official Community Forums Home

Hair Pie…Yay Or Nay

• Members

Which do you prefer? Bush or bald? Me personally I would prefer a bush. For some reason seeing that beautiful mound of hair gets me hard almost instantly. I remember the first time I got to touch a bush. That’s one of my fondest memories of growing up  I was hooked after that and have been ever since. But don’t get me wrong . I love a bald one too. But if I had to choose one over the other… I’m going for the hair pie. 🤣🤣

• Like 2

• Members

Bald for me. Love the look of the slit of her pussy not covered by hair

• Members

I love bald or very tightly trimmed. I too love to see the slit and lick the two holes if they're nice and smooth. 

• Like 1

• Members

It’s funny how it’s so rare to see a bush these days. And it used to be the opposite. I remember when I saw my first bald pussy it was so exotic. Now it’s the norm. But when it’s all said and done pussy is beautiful no matter the hair style! ❤️🤤

• Like 3

• Members
4 hours ago, Samson said:

It’s funny how it’s so rare to see a bush these days. And it used to be the opposite. I remember when I saw my first bald pussy it was so exotic. Now it’s the norm. But when it’s all said and done pussy is beautiful no matter the hair style! ❤️🤤

You are so right Samson

• Members
6 hours ago, Samson said:

Absolutely.  I like all pussy!!!  I guess I'm just a horny old guy who appreciates the delights a woman has to offer.😋

• Like 4

• Members
54 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

Absolutely.  I like all pussy!!!  I guess I'm just a horny old guy who appreciates the delights a woman has to offer.😋

I love variety! Hair today......gone tomorrow..... I eat what she serves me! Got to love surprises! 

• Like 1

• Members
35 minutes ago, creampie lover said:

As long as it doesn't pull out and gag me  if so shave 🪒

That would take some extreme hairiness! 

Maybe you should apply some ‘hair gel’, prior to eating that beast! :)

• Haha 1

• Members

Well…..I guess if you can’t use your hands and have to use a couple of pry bars to part the hair to get at the edible stuff, it’s time to break out the hedge trimmer! 

• Haha 1

• Members

I like a little hair on my pussy. I was getting waxed every month but it can get pricey plus it hurts. I went back to shaving. I hate to shave. I only shave around my lips and keep it trimmed up top.  🌞

• Like 1

• Members

If I had a FWB’s I’d probably get waxed.

• Like 1