Official Community Forums Home

• Members

received_141076913369869_Original.jpeg.c300725c8aa71fb7ce5a70a21e043120.jpegSo as you prolly guessed, im new here lol i see all these posts and comments about ppl masturbating together or watching each other assisting  one another in the ultimate goal of getting a nut. However, i must catch the post late cause i cant get a single one to hit me back lmao. So heres my open invite to anyone trying to get a nut on this chilly Friday afternoon. Oh im O.G. btw,  stay sexy everyone!

• Like 1

• Members

Hello and welcome.🌞

• Thanks 1

• Members

Welcome! And that pictures got me coming to life this morning

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Jfloyd said:

I can't find pictures and Is there anyone to talk on here

They removed nude pictures from this blog which is why its so quiet here most days. Good luck!

• Members

@Jfloyd like sexmaster said they elimited all nude pictures here. Used to be an extremely fun site. I guess if you want to see some naked bodies you'll have to head a little further north from you and hit Sandy Hook and go to Gunnison beach. Of course you'll have to wait for the weather warm up there in New Jersey to do so.

• Members

I've never been there I can't wait to go to the summer

On 1/14/2024 at 9:52 PM, SexMaster said:

They removed nude pictures from this blog which is why its so quiet here most days. Good luck!

• Members
On 1/12/2024 at 5:09 PM, NervousNelly said:

Welcum to the group!!

That's what I need to do

• Members
On 1/12/2024 at 4:42 PM, BigBlansit5 said:

received_141076913369869_Original.jpeg.c300725c8aa71fb7ce5a70a21e043120.jpegSo as you prolly guessed, im new here lol i see all these posts and comments about ppl masturbating together or watching each other assisting  one another in the ultimate goal of getting a nut. However, i must catch the post late cause i cant get a single one to hit me back lmao. So heres my open invite to anyone trying to get a nut on this chilly Friday afternoon. Oh im O.G. btw,  stay sexy everyone!

My wife loves your pic!

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 1/12/2024 at 3:42 PM, BigBlansit5 said:

So as you prolly guessed, im new here lol i see all these posts and comments about ppl masturbating together or watching each other assisting  one another in the ultimate goal of getting a nut. However, i must catch the post late cause i cant get a single one to hit me back lmao. So heres my open invite to anyone trying to get a nut on this chilly Friday afternoon. Oh im O.G. btw,  stay sexy everyone!

Well tell your wife im flattered. Im sure id love hers as well 😈