Official Community Forums Home

Twist on FWB

• Members

Remove the moral element from this topic of FWB, Lets say you love your spouse, and are NOT interested in changing your situation for whatever reason. And you and your spouse enjoyed sex together at some point in your relationship. Then one of you becomes less interested in sex to the point it becomes a habit, to live in the same house, sleep in the same bed, see each other getting into and out of the shower, etc...

If the other one communicated that they are unhappy with there sex life, should the other one think "tough shit", its mine, and I don't feel like it!

Enter a FWB, somehow the two find each other and get MUCH needed relief. They go back to there respective homes, and do not hound the other one for sex, and are happy, and the house is secure.   

This is the situation I am in, I have been married a long time to the same women, but she could give 2 shits about sex. A FWB, purely for sexual relief for is what I need.

I think this is why hetero males get with bi men, and become bi themselves, because a guy understands this. I have NOT done this, but to be honest I have thought about it, I just want to feel warmth and enjoy the touch of another person, and am wiling to provide that for someone in like situation.

• Members

I understand exactly what you are saying. I stayed too long in a sexless, loveless marriage and it cost me dearly. Good luck.🌞