Official Community Forums Home

Single Play Cockring

trina2008

• Members

The Single Play Cockring has this amazing feeling soft jelly, I was very surprised how soft and smooth it is. This ring is very flexible, waterproof and vibrates it also comes with batteries which I love because with the smaller bullets batteries are hard to come by. I would recommend this to anyone who has wanted to try a cockring and just was a little nervous. The fitting is fairly loose of which my hubby was a little disappointed, but we are also experienced with cockrings that really clamp around the penis and this one really didn’t do the job we had hoped for. But on the other hand, like I said if you are new to cockrings or are curious about them then I would highly suggest this ring to you.

When I showed my hubby what came in the mail today after a long day of work and kids, his eyes lit up in the same manner they always do when I get a box in the mail, except this little toy was for him. He loves to use cockrings, and actually so do I, especially the kind that vibrate. Anything that can be enjoyed by both of us is always a plus.

I slowly started to suck his cock to get him semi-hard and slid the ring down the shaft just to the base. Then I turned on the vibrator, which made him feel the vibrations all the way from the base to the tip of his head. Hubby said the vibrations felt incredible, was disappointed by the fit of the ring. The ring was very loose on him, and he is above average in size and girth. Like I said it’s a perfect ring for beginners. We tried a few different positions before we decided on me on top was the best bet. I just couldn’t get the nub to hit my clit the way I wanted. But before we gave up, I just kept positioning myself until I found the right position that would satisfy both of us. The problem was that the position was not exactly perfect. The problem was that for me to hit my clit with the nub I had to be almost all the way out of my hubby. Unfortunately, because the material is so soft and flexible the nub just doesn’t hold up to any kind of pressure or weight.

All in all, this ring just didn’t stand up to my expectations, it looked like a really good ring and since the material was so soft I thought it would feel amazing for both of us. But the only person to get any satisfaction from the ring was my hubby. He loved the vibrations and how soft it felt against his skin, he just wished it felt tighter around his cock.

But, like I said in the beginning of this review, if you are new to cockrings or are curious about them this ring would be a good investment for you. I would suggest this ring for either single play or couples if your partner has a very sensitive clit. Either way you wouldn’t go wrong with the Single Play Cockring.

Product ID: DJ0854-01

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5269

• 6 months later...

DJ0854-01main.jpg

I love trying new cockrings out with hubby, and was happy to see another one to try out.

Coming in a box, that has a picture drawn on the back, showing you how this toy goes around the man’s shaft AND balls. It’s always nice to have either a picture or instructions for any sort of sex toy, especially for those that may be purchasing one for the first time. It also came wrapped and sealed in a small, clear plastic bag. I liked that too.

Made by Doc Johnson, this pink jelly cockring looks kind of like a cartoon donkey’s head, minus the long ears. My hubby prefers toys that aren’t pink, but, we had the lights low, so it wasn’t a biggie.

Waterproof & made with UR3 (which is the Ultra Realistic 3.0 jelly) it’s soft, realistic, and satiny feeling, it’s also extremely stretchy. The bullet that comes with it is a bit long & heavy for the toy though. It kept drooping down from the weight of the bullet. But, the easy to turn dial gives a variety of ever-stronger vibes, which are perfect for me. It also comes with batteries for the vibe, and a spare one too, which is even better.

Hubby placed the cockring around his shaft and balls, and it was fairly comfortable. He turned up the vibes, and liked those too. He’s more into a medium feeling vibe, but knows I love the stronger ones, so he cranked it up for me. As he thrust into me, the head of the cockring softly bounced on my clit, and it was pretty nice. Even though I like a more steady stimulation, this was pleasant. And it was really nice when he stayed all the way inside me. The vibes on the rounded “nose” were pretty strong.

Because the jelly material was so stretchy, it didn’t constrict the bloodflow much, allowing for a delay in ejaculation, and helping make his cock harder than normal. So, it was a bit too stretchy for that purpose.

But it was fun to try and use. Another thing that I always love about cockrings, is that you can use them with condoms as well. They slide right over a condom easily. So, even having safe sex can have some variances as well. This one was nice, but didn't rock our worlds much. Hubby said that he thought that it made him a bit harder than normal, but he wasn't overly sure. So, as far as success goes, we're both in agreeement with a simple "Eh" to describe HOW WELL it worked for us.

This one would be a good ring for a beginner, or intermediate toy user. Easy to use, cute, and, even though it says “Single Play”, it can be washed off and reused if you want.

Single Play Vibrating Cockring