Official Community Forums Home

Doggie Style

cdwaldorf

• Members

This has become a favorite position for me b/c I can have amazing g spot orgasms with this position. I have done this 3 times in the last 24 hours and I started having some painful cramping. The cramping lasting for a long time and I finally had to get a heating pad. I do love rough play but this has never happened before and I was curious as to what happened. I love this position but I don't want to cramp like that again. What did I do wrong?

Well, you didn't give us any health updates, such as, are you due to be on your period? Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Is there any gas, or is it just localized to your vaginal/uterine area?

Assuming it's the latter, you may have bruised something while doing that. You said that you loved rough play once in a while, so I am, again, assuming that y'all played a little rough? If so, then again, bruising comes to mind. I've had situations where, after lots of rough play, I'd cramp up a bit too, just because we played rough. But then I thought about it, and when that happened, we kinda just dove right in. Even though I was excited enough, my body wasn't fully "stretched out" or warmed up enough yet, for that.

Maybe this is the case for you, I'm not really sure though.

If it doesn't pass in a day or so, I would go see your doctor.

• Members

Sorry tyger! I am not about to have my period and I should not be pregnant. We did jump right in b/c we where in the shower. The cramping was very uncomfortable and almost to the point of unbearable. I couldn't walk fast b/c of the pressure in my lower abdomen. I am doing better today but I didn't know what I did. I would hate to keep experience this everytime.

What some people don't know, is that when a woman is sexually aroused, the uterus retracks a bit, just for more room in the vaginal canal (via my OB/GYN). There may have not been enough time for your uterus to retract as much as need be, so your BF may have hit some sensitive part, causing some slight bruising.

I'm glad you're doing better today.

My advise, is make sure you're good and excited before he penetrates you.