Official Community Forums Home

Right time right place

Ras44

• Members

My wife and I planned a quick trip to see the Bruins in Tampa we flew down 2 days before the game. We are both over 50 in decent shape. We were staying at the Airport hotel and arrived around 3:30 in the afternoon after a 3 hour flight. We decided to head to the pool it was empty except 2 young adults swimming. We went over to check out the hottub happy no one was in it. Hoping to relax a little  we climbed in. No sooner had we got in a lady probably late 30’s came walking toward us obviously she was enjoying the bar before she walked up to us  and kinda stuttered out mind if I join you my wife answered sure as she removed her robe she started to get in she was not unattractive but not attractive either slight pot belly with big boobs she had on a bikini which was twisted in a way her right nipple was peeking out. My wife nor I could say anything but kicking at each other trying not to look but I swear her nipple was screaming look at me. She was talking to us but we couldn’t understand anything she was saying as she sipped her drink. I was about to say to my wife we should get ready for dinner when our new friend said she had to meet someone as she was getting out another woman came into the pool room and walked in our direction she was in our age bracket and she and our drinking buddy exchanged greetings, the new girl broke out in a huge grin as they passed each other, she set her stuff on a chair and got in the hottub with a quick hello as soon as she and my wife made eye contact they simultaneously broke into laughter. We chatted a bit when I got up to get a beer asked if they wanted a drink red wine was the choice. When I came back they were laughing and talking like old friends. We found out she was recently divorced and came to visit a sister but was taking a day or two for a little R&R.  We seemed to just click together. We decided to meet for dinner in the Hotel so we wouldn’t have to drive. At dinner we talked and drank  we made it to last call the bar was closing so we were calling it a night at 1:30am.  We got in the elevator and she (Mary) got out the floor before us we said our good bye’s. We got to the room and no sooner had we got in my wife got a text that said - thank you so much you guys are awesome I didn’t know how to tell you I didn’t want in to end it was a lot of fun. After a brief pow wow with my wife , she texted back we have a bottle how about a night cap Mary said she’d love to - how about a pajama party lol. So Mary showed up in her pajamas which were silk shorts and a matching top, my wife had on my Bruins sweater I was in sweatshirts and T-shirt. We talked and flirted for some time when talk turned sexual it was awkward at first but Mary just took my wife’s face in her hands and kissed her so passionately (my wife has never been with a woman before) Mary’s hand found my wife’s breast, I was in shock with my cock pressing to get out but I was just standing there watching. Mary had my wife’s top off sucking on her nipples my wife was just staring at the ceiling when Mary directed her to the bed she was in between her legs licking and sucking my wife was moaning and thrusting her hips I went up to her and put my cock in her face and she sucked me for a few minutes when she told Mary she wanted to taste her ,Mary straddled her face and start to suck me but went for my wife’s pussy again they were in a 69 I couldn’t help myself I jerked off and came in like 30 seconds. We all passed out and woke up the next morning and enjoyed the day until game time. Mary is coming for a visit can’t wait!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Wow. Loved the story

• Like 1

• Members

I guess Mary will be actually cumming for a visit.

• Like 1

• Members

Great story. Hope you write more after your next rendezvous.🌞🙏

• Like 1