Official Community Forums Home

First Time Blowjob

bluelight

• Members

I have my first blowjob today. I have to admit I thought it was a little gross. He didn't cum in my mouth but I guess I got some pre-cum. It tasted really bad to me. I am willing to get past it because I want to do good for him. After I give him oral sex regularly and it's not something new to me will I feel better about it. I, of course did not tell him I didn't like it because he is so generous in pleasuring me, it's only fair for me to return the favor.

• Members

I would suggest that you read all the threads here on oral sex and swallowing. It will enlighten you on some perspectives we women have on swallowing and blowjobs. I have also written an article on Deepthroating - I suggest you read it.

Good luck!

Mikayla

• 4 weeks later...

I need some help......I have given blowjobs before but most times the guys never cum in my mouth....what am i doing wrong? I have a new guy now and he wants me to give him some head but im scared cuz i dont want to look like an idiot when he doesnt cum in my mouth i feel like its my first time.....i have read all the information on ur site and some of the forums but i was just wondering.......do u have anymore tips that u find will be helpful cuz i want this one to be awesome for him i want him to never want to let me go :D

• 1 month later...

i gave my first blowjob this past friday. the first time i did it, i was nervous and afraid, and id heard many different tips, but i got scared at the last minute and didnt do any of them. toward the end, i was just sucking his head and jacking him off. but i did it again on sunday, and i used my hands, because i cant really deepthroat just yet, and i also licked up and down the shaft and sucked along the shaft, and popped the head in and out of my mouth, and he enjoyed that much more. he was moaning and saying things like "oh, fuck.. i wanna fuck you.. oh god"... but i still feel like i could do much better. this is NOTHING compared to what everyone here has been talking about. im planning on trying a few of those tricks i read about on this forum, and maybe come post the results later.

Practice makes perfect.

I will repeat one of my best tips for a beginner when giving a blow job. Pretend that his penis is a popsicle (so long as your not one of those that BITE the popsicle). ;) Lick it, suck it, and act like you're sucking a popsicle on a hot day, and you want to get every last drop. It really does work.

If you don't like the taste of his pre-cum, let me suggest you get some flavored lube like Hot Stuff, or WET. It will help make things tastier!

• Members

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this anywhere but what works everytime for me is teasing my guy...I don't just dive in to sucking his cock. I tease all around him first with my tongue and then do as Tyger suggested...treat him like a popsicle...but just for a few minutes. I take advantage of every area surrounding his cock as well. That is not just wasted space. That is all senstive area...you can run your tongue along the crease of his leg, suck that area, or blow little kisses along it. It can become very sensitized and cause your guy to really squirm. Then you can go back to licking again...but just for a minute...because then you might want to try licking or sucking his balls...but gently..they are tender on some guys. You can use your hand to rub his cock at the same time. You can also, if you want to really make him squirm, take your tongue and make a trail leading from his anus, (some guys really like this area licked), up his scrotum, all the way back to the tip of his cock...then swallow it whole again. Just whatever works to tease...don't give him the satisfaction of making you keep you head in one spot...You take control and give him the pleasure...Don't let him know what to expect next. Works for me everytime...