Official Community Forums Home

What is your favorite position?

• Members

Her on her back her legs over my shoulder so I can see both holes and decide which one I want to hit first.

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Her on her back her legs over my shoulder so I can see both holes and decide which one I want to hit first.

I love it when my lovers look me in the eyes as they pump me full of their seed. What ever hole they are filling.  Very erotic 

• Like 6

• Members
22 minutes ago, GBgirl58 said:

I love it when my lovers look me in the eyes as they pump me full of their seed. What ever hole they are filling.  Very erotic 

Love the way you think

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Me laying on my back my ass by the edge of the bed. My feet are on his shoulders or his chest. He makes sure he sucks all my toes, he knows what frenching my toes does to my pussy. 
He can pinch my nipples in this position, unless I’m already doing it myself. 
I LOVE  to watch his face and cock explode all over my big tits. But his face when we cum together is the best. 💦💦💦❤️💋🫦

• Like 7

• Members

Humm you make it tuff to decide BGgirl58 

• Members

Michelle made me think of my favorite position to go down on a woman. Me, kneeling beside the edge of the bed. Her, on her back with her bottom over the edge right near my mouth. Her legs on my shoulders and spread apart. I can eat her pussy, lick her clit and asshole and play with her tits and nipples until her hips rise up as she climaxes. And all that nice pussy juice runs right onto my tongue. I love making a girl cum like that. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/15/2024 at 4:35 AM, tiptaste said:

Michelle made me think of my favorite position to go down on a woman. Me, kneeling beside the edge of the bed. Her, on her back with her bottom over the edge right near my mouth. Her legs on my shoulders and spread apart. I can eat her pussy, lick her clit and asshole and play with her tits and nipples until her hips rise up as she climaxes. And all that nice pussy juice runs right onto my tongue. I love making a girl cum like that. 

Mmm my favorite for oral also

• Like 5

• Members

Any where my cocks buried deep in her pussy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 6/14/2024 at 12:57 PM, GBgirl58 said:

Mine is doggie style. Love his balls slapping my clit as he pounds me. 

Be careful you do not get tea bagged while those balls swinging like a wrecking ball.

• Haha 1

• Members

My favorite position is on my back, with a pillow, lifting my hips, about 6 inches off the bed. The soles of my feet facing each other. My legs spread open butterfly wing style. Then I like them restrained with ankle cuffs to the posters of the bed. I get blindfolded, Then anything goes. In that position, I am open and available for anything and everything. And I found a good girl I get it! I also like when my nipples are clamped at the same time, as he tugs them making me squirm 

• Like 7

• Members
3 hours ago, Cheeky said:

My favorite position is on my back, with a pillow, lifting my hips, about 6 inches off the bed. The soles of my feet facing each other. My legs spread open butterfly wing style. Then I like them restrained with ankle cuffs to the posters of the bed. I get blindfolded, Then anything goes. In that position, I am open and available for anything and everything. And I found a good girl I get it! I also like when my nipples are clamped at the same time, as he tugs them making me squirm 

And I bet you're always a good girl Cheeky so you get everything you desire!💦💦💦

• Like 1

• Members

I guess that’s where the name cheeky comes from

• Like 4

• Members
On 6/22/2024 at 5:15 PM, Cheeky said:

Hot dam girl! One wild, sexy and horny mama!

• Like 1

• Members

My fav position is where I bind her breasts and then place a blindfold on her, and tie her arms out and her legs up in the air and spread wide, and her head over the edge of the bed. That way she becomes a party favor that any guy has easy Access to.

• Members
On 6/14/2024 at 7:06 PM, michelleddd said:

Me laying on my back my ass by the edge of the bed. My feet are on his shoulders or his chest. He makes sure he sucks all my toes, he knows what frenching my toes does to my pussy. 
He can pinch my nipples in this position, unless I’m already doing it myself. 
I LOVE  to watch his face and cock explode all over my big tits. But his face when we cum together is the best. 💦💦💦❤️💋🫦

That edge of the bed fuck gets me every time 💦

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Love to be on my back, legs in the air with her in a 69 with her pussy on my tongue. Legs are under her arms and wrapped around her back as she sucks my cock. If I am lucky her husband will fill my ass with his hard cock. Always try to slip into this pose if I can as it is areal crowd pleaser and cock teaser.

• Sad 1

• Members

There are so many but one favorite is her riding me in reverse cowgirl. Then we can both play with each other's asses! Could go for that right now!

• Like 2

• Members

Her on her side and me on my knees taking her from behind. Love the views

• Like 1

• Members

I like spooning sex with my wife when I wake up horny about 3 AM. She very rarely turns me down. I’m a lucky man. 

• Like 2

• Members
11 hours ago, Mike C said:

I like spooning sex with my wife when I wake up horny about 3 AM. She very rarely turns me down. I’m a lucky man. 

She rarely turns you down because she is either still asleep, in a coma, or dreaming of the high hard one. You lucky SOB! Fuck on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1