Official Community Forums Home

Thank You

MsUnexprncd

• Members

I had a question tonight but I didn't want to repeat, so I went looking through the other pages, and

found questions that I have and now I got my answers.

I just wanted to say Thanks to all of you, that answer our posts, and help us out. I may not post often

but I am coming to the site daily, to try and read and check things out. As I am in a new relationship, and

I wanted to make sure that I was able to pleasure my man, like he does me (note the login name of mine)

And without going into full details, I'd like to say, that after reading things on here, the last 2 visits from my

boyfriend, have us speechless, and smiling ear to ear, and wishing we could go on and on.

And sometimes we do.

Someone actually asked me one day, what can they do to please their gf, I told them to just do what feels

right and what satisfies the both of them. And most important. Relax and Have Fun.

Its truth.

Thanks again everyone for making my sex life, grow into something wonderful

Unexprncd

• Members

You are VERY welcome!

You are proof positive that people read this forum and do not necessarily post. It is for you that we try to be fair and give all kinds of different opinions. It is important to remember ALL the readers and not just the posters!

I am also glad that you have found help and have improved your sex life. That is the ultimate goal of this site and of all who post here.

Thanks for the compliments (on behalf of all the posters) and KEEP reading!

It's nice to know that we do help real people out there, everyday people, that, even though they may not post, they gather info and share it with others.

Thanks so much for your kind compliments!