Official Community Forums Home

Excited!

Rio

• Members

As most of you know I've been having a hard time getting excited lately because of the reduction of testosterone due to cancer treatments. I'm late on  my shots and lately I've been feeling a little bit of excitement down below. Today I was looking at TT and going in and looking at profile pictures of both females and males. I started getting excited and wound up with an erection. I showed my wife and told her that I was excited and she smiled came over grabbed my dick, shook it and said I'm going to take a shower, you need to come join me we can have some fun. So we went in the showered each other and then jumped into bed. We rubbed coconut oil all over each other inside and out. She inserted a toy into her vagina then put one in my ass. While having the vibrators going we gave each other massages and while she was on her back I straddled her and she sucked on my balls and on my cock. Several times I had to pull out because I was afraid I was going to come too soon. I then removed her toy and went down and started eating her. I put my finger in both her asshole in her pussy and put pressure on her g-spot. She came twice before I pull my fingers out. And then I got on top of her and inserted my dick into her, which was impossible recently, and we both came. As usual, when we finished, we just rolled over and held on to each other smiled and kissed and just enjoyed the moment.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Happy for y’all. And man, hot story. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
57 minutes ago, Rio said:

As most of you know I've been having a hard time getting excited lately because of the reduction of testosterone due to cancer treatments. I'm late on  my shots and lately I've been feeling a little bit of excitement down below. Today I was looking at TT and going in and looking at profile pictures of both females and males. I started getting excited and wound up with an erection. I showed my wife and told her that I was excited and she smiled came over grabbed my dick, shook it and said I'm going to take a shower, you need to come join me we can have some fun. So we went in the showered each other and then jumped into bed. We rubbed coconut oil all over each other inside and out. She inserted a toy into her vagina then put one in my ass. While having the vibrators going we gave each other massages and while she was on her back I straddled her and she sucked on my balls and on my cock. Several times I had to pull out because I was afraid I was going to come too soon. I then removed her toy and went down and started eating her. I put my finger in both her asshole in her pussy and put pressure on her g-spot. She came twice before I pull my fingers out. And then I got on top of her and inserted my dick into her, which was impossible recently, and we both came. As usual, when we finished, we just rolled over and held on to each other smiled and kissed and just enjoyed the moment.

Outstanding Rio!  I'm so glad to hear it and what a hot story!!!

• Thanks 1

• Members

I’m so happy for you and your wife Rio. God Bless!😊🌞

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/6/2024 at 6:03 PM, Rio said:

That is exciting news! I'm happy for the both of you. 

• Like 1