Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Duckling Clit Stimulator

Tyger

GK11027Pmain.jpg

Here comes a not-so-ugly duckling, from GK Sextoys. When I first opened this up, I noticed that it was, well, odd looking. It kinda looks like a duck, maybe, if the duck’s head is looking up…It came in my fav color, purple. The package says waterproof, always a bonus. I guess what would be considered the “back” of the duck, has nubbies on it, for your clit. And, as we all know, I love those nubbies!

So, after washing my new ducklin, I get out 2 of my AA batteries, and put them in the little controller, with a dial for the speed control. I turn it on, to see how much power this duckie has, and notice that the bottom of the bullet lights up too. Light up toys are much fun! I have noticed that my hubby loves light up toys, whether due to being able to see the toy do it’s magic on me, or just because it lights up. Eager to try out the seemingly strong vibes, I go to my room, and start the teasing.

Also well known, is that I LOVE a strong vibe. And this toy does have a few settings to it, from slow to a strong vibe with the turn of a dial, you can adjust to your liking. Unfortunately, where and how the bullet is located, with the end tipped up, so it doesn't get as much vibe power as I think it should, and the shape of this toy, the vibes only stay really at the base, and not much else. Don’t get me wrong, teasing, and insertion was lots of fun, and I was turning myself on rather well, but not HOT, like we all like it.

The duckling’s head is designed to hit the G-Spot, but, since the “neck” is so bendy, it really didn’t hit the spot as firmly as I need it to do, so, although pleasant enough, the overall experience with the duck, left me, well, disappointed. It just didn’t pack the power or firmness I need. However, it may work for those who like things soft and gentle.

Wanna get Duckie?

• Members

Thanks, Tyger. This is one I had looked at and thought about buying, but I like the vibrations hard and centered on my clit, too, so I think I'll wait on this one. But it is time for something new (variety, you know!), so I will keep looking.

• Members

Brings a whole, new meaning to the phrase FUCK A DUCK doesn't it???

Mikayla, I was going to use that, but wanted to keep the title semi-clean LMAO. Oh, the irony though. That's exactly what I thought when I first saw this toy!!! :P:lol:

• Members

Both my wife and I were excited when we saw this little toy in the box. I was unsure if it would deliver. I saw on the package it is waterproof, now I have to stress, the toy end is waterproof, but the battery pack is NOT!, and that is really a plus in our book. I opened up and there was hardly any smell, and since the toy is made of Jelly, a simple wash before playing and I could not detect any odor. I put in the two AA's and we were off to the races.

I didn't expect the toy to light up, but sure enough, I dimmed the lights and when I saw the duckling light up, I shut the off and dove under the cover like a kid playing with a new toy....which I guess I almost was!! I began to put the "head" in and work it to hit her G-spot, but with little success. So I put the nubbies up to her clit and began to work it and turn up the power. I was saddend to see the power was no where near as strong as we would have liked. I was really trying to make sure she got her money's worth, but the vibes were just not strong enough and when I pressed to make sure it was getting good contact, she said the nubbs hit her too hard. We tried it a couple of different times with the same results. This little duck left us miffed and no where near where we wanted to be.

It was not very loud, and it was cute, but it just didn't deliver for us either. We are with Tyger on this one. It was not for us, but you might have better luck....it is definately for those who like soft and gentle.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Toy Reviewed: Waterproof Multi-Speed Duckling Clitoral & G-Spot Stimulator by GK Sex Toys

GK11027Pmain.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5303

Stars: 2/3

The first thing I noticed about receiving this product was that it had a pungent oder when taking it out of the packaging. It had a very nice texture and is easily cleaned with a run under warm water and runs on 2 AA batteries. This has knob at the end of a 3in very jelly-like material made shaft for g-spot stimulation and little numbs on the inside for your clit. The whole thing is brought together with an intense bullet that is attached by via the inside of the handle.

I did not care for this product because of the fact the bullet is inside the handle, does not carry over enough for me to really feel much of the vibration, which is a shame. It has the potential to be a very good product, if only the vibration would go into the extra jelly-like material the penetrating end is made of. This might be a nice very nice product for someone who is very new into the sex toy scene. It would be plenty to handle and could become a good -just- penetrating toy.