Official Community Forums Home

Petite Woman On Top

bluelight

• Members

I have only had sex twice so I 'm brand new to everything. I seem to be too short to be on top. My knees don't reach the bed when I'm on top so all my body weight just rests on my guy. Exactly what am I supposed to do to make this work.

You can always squat on your man, like a frog, and bounce up and down that way. It takes a lot of leg muscle control (great work out too!).

Guest Ollej25

i also am not short, but i would try the squat as well, or place some pillows or blankets on either side of your man. Also even try facing away. you can straddle both legs, or just one. Straddling just one, with one leg in between his legs and one leg on the outside spot will put you closer to the bed, and provides a deeper penetration. Best of luck...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

honey, it's not a problem when the GIRL has all her weight on her man... that's a huge part of what's such a turn-on about sitting your man. But let's dwelve further, perhaps...

Since you've only had sex twice, I expect you are looking for some mechanical/geometric instructions. Forgive me if I'm wrong. But if you want to figure out some positions that are going to work for the two of you, you might have to look into some Kama Sutra type books.

But here's the skinny from MY bed. When I am on top of my man, the way I make it work is to spread my knees as wide apart as I have to to reach whatever surface he's lying on, and then I drop down on his cock til I can feel it in my throat, then I go to town.

Work with what feels good.

• Members

I totally agree with elise. What ever you do, don't stress about it. Explore each other and HAVE FUN!

If you want some further inspiration, check out Mikayla's article on positions.

• Members

There are many, many positions that work well for a petite woman - not just the squat (which is a personal fave of mine) but also reverse missionary. You LAY on top of him and grind up and down. This is a great position for clitoral stim, he gets rubbed on too, and it is very intimate.

Sitting on him while his is sitting up in bed- either facing TO him or AWAY from him. If you are very petite, the reverse way would probably work better.

Do not limit yourself to being on top -there are so many wonderful positions where you can be on bottom - one of my favorite, which works for any couple - is the "X" Factor! You can see a description of this position and many more in the article I wrote on positions - check it out!

speaking solely about Woman on Top position, it's one of our favourites. Try moving from the bed to the floor and squatting over your guy. If your quads aren't strong you may want to have something to steady yourself with as you ride up and down.

From a guy's perspective, i love this position because it gives me a good view of my cock going into her pussy, it also heightens the intensity as it is one of the few touchpoints between our bodies, and it puts her in full control of the ride.

For added pleasure, do it in front of a mirror so both of you can enjoy the view!

The other folks have made a good point in that you should check out the sites about positions. Enjoy!

Edge