Official Community Forums Home

Cock Rings- How Long Do The Batteries Last?

• Members

My husband has asked me to purchase a cock ring that doesn't have watch batteries,something with standard batteries like AA or AAA. Can you recomend one?

Other questions:

How long do the batteries typically last?

How long can you leave a cock ring on, is there a time limit for safety?

Thanks,very much red faced and can't believe I am asking this,

the shy one.

• Members

Never be embarrassed to ask questions! :) How will you learn if you don't ask?

If you check out the cockrings section of the shopping guide, you'll see a variety of choices from TooTimid. Unfortunately, I think they're all run by watch batteries. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong. There is another section under Massagers & Vibrators called Clit Stimulators that has even more choices.

The batteries in these last quite a while and they're sooooo nice. :wub: My husband and I have the Heart-On Wireless Lovemaker and we LOVE it. The bullet can be removed to be used separately all over the body as well as be part of the ring to press against your clit.

Many of them come with their own batteries and they're basic, widely found batteries that you can pick up at your local drug store.

As far as how long to keep them on -- I'd have to say it depends on what type of cock ring you get. If you get the kind like above, it's made of a stretchy material that doesn't cut off the penis' circulation. If you get a kind that goes around the balls as well, I think the answer is 20-30 minutes .

Give 'em a try! :) Oh, and because we're nosey (just kidding, we just like to know how others are doing!) -- let us know how things go! ;)

• Members

Thank you for the information. I know that I shouldn't be embarrased I am not use to talking about things of a sexual nature. I did find on further investigation The Heart Throb Erection Ring it has AA batteries. I think we will try that.

The shy one

One of the reasons that *most* cockrings take watch batteries is for the weight placed on the cock & that the bullets on/in them aren't that big. As with all toys that take batteries, battery life depends on the length of time used, type of battery (cheap usually don't last as long) and size of the battery. Plus, the actual bullet used to make it vibrate. Some drain the power faster than others. If you're worried about finding the batteries, in my experience, they take one of the most common watch/toy (like children's toy) batteries, and easy to find. Just take the batteries out, take them with you, in a baggie or something, and match the size. Or write down the battery code on the "base" of the battery. Nobody is going to know what you're looking for batteries for, so not to worry.

As for the length of time, well, putting on a cockring, for easiest slip-on, you want to put it on before he gets rock hard. Especially if the cockring is a bit snug. I would suggest using a little lube on the ring itself, for easier sliding. If he gets too uncomfortable, or it becomes painful, remove it ASAP. They shouldn't hurt. It is a different feeling that, if he's never had one on, he may find odd, but not painful. Val's right, about 20-30 min is ideal, as far as lenght of time, from my experience.

Enjoy and have fun!!! ;)

• Members

Thank you for the information. I have ordered one as well as a vibrator and am excited and nervous at the same time to try it out. Well, nothing ventured nothing gained? Right? And I have learned so much so far from this website, in fact my husband teased me about blocking this site for awhile so he could get some rest. We haven't been this actively sexually since we were newlyweds. Just using the information here has spiced up our love life I can hardly wait to see what these toys will do.

The shy one

• Members

I have done a few reviews on the on some cock rings that actually have bullets and take a AA battery. Depending on how much you use it depends on on long they last. I love the cock rings with the bullets that can be insert and we use them alot and my batteries have yet to wear out. Here is a link to reviews I did on some and what my husband and I thought. Also, just a little FYI don't leave a cock ring on for longer then maybe 20 to 30 minutes, make sure to that it is comfortable not to tight.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5282

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5033

Hope this help ya some!!! Just to let you know to there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Take care

• Members

Thank you for the information and it did help.

There may be no such thing as a stupid question but I think the trick is not feeling embarassed or stupid to ask it. I am pushing past my normal comfort zone and asking questions that make me blush. When I first posted I was afraid of what kind of response I would get but everyone has been so nice in answering my questions, giving helpful information without laughing and for that I am grateful.

The shy one

• Members

-- let us know how things go! ;)

I will not give details becuase I am not comforatable with that yet. But I will say that it was the best investment that we could have made. Noone should use the cock ring or vibrator that has a heart condition they'd be dead. The pleasure was incredible, I never knew that making love could be so intense and pleasurable. I've had pleasure from it in the past but nothing like this. I felt like I was going to explode , I can't accurately explain it but WHOo WEE.

The Shy one

• Members
And, now that you have had one killer orgasm, try having them back to back, with multiples, and G-sport action, too. Then the two of you will really enjoy playing together like never before. Its a very nice feeling to have together.

Have fun.

Howard

Howard,

I am not ready for back to back orgasms,I would feel funny asking for more it seems too greedy besides I was feeling pleasantly overwhelmed with one I think several would finish me off. Maybe in the future but not now.

the shy one

• Members
Oh, come on, The shy one. You are not made of glass. I assure you that you can stand more than one orgasm, and instead of imposing on your BF, you will actually make him feel very special, and ' studly " when he knows he can give you more than one orgasm. Please don't feel guilty about having more orgasms than your lover has. I have always told my lovers that multiple orgasms are God's way of rewarding you, and compensationg for having to go through a period each month. I believe it. There has to be something for you women to enjoy to make up for all of that!

Howard

Howard, you are right I am not made of glass and I think I can stand more than one orgasm however, getting it is another matter. I must have asked wrong becuase when I asked I got a flick of the fingers and "there you go" and he turned over and went to sleep. He has not gotten romantic with me since( and that was last wednesday) saying that he is just too tired and needs a break. I think maybe I scared him becuase he is not use to me being the initiator and we went at it pretty good for 2 weeks :)( when before we'd probably get romantic 3-4 times a month) so I am backing off. I think I have been changing too fast for him to keep up, although he says he likes the changes.

The shy one