Official Community Forums Home

Bears Of Passion

Valntyn

• Members

NO1857-2main.jpg

I’ve always loved bears - and now they love me, in the form of the waterproof Bears of Passion dual-action vibrator!

I’d heard all-too-often that dual-actions were vibes every woman should include in her toy box, but I’d never tried one until now. I see what I’d been missing!

Having gone to bed early the night before and pleasuring my husband before we drifted off to sleep, we woke early and decided it was my turn. That included HIM getting out of our warm bed to wash the toy and insert the 2 AA batteries (not included)! :) There was no new-toy smell, which was great, but toys should always be washed with antibacterial soap or wipes, even brand new out of the box.

There are two bullets in this toy: one in the shaft and one in the bears, each with the strong vibrations I love. It’s not a quiet toy, but neither was I once my husband lubed me up with TooTimid’s Pleasure Gel (our favorite lube) and cranked the vibes up high!

Made with a smooth as silk pearl shine, the 4.5” shaft is nicely ribbed to increase stimulation. At 1.5” thickness, it gave me that yummy full feeling. Two bears stand at the base of the shaft, waiting to tickle your fancy while their vibrations tickle your clit.

About 15 seconds after my husband slid this into my vagina and the bears were against my clit, I gasped for him to hold still and had two orgasms right then and there. I was frozen in ecstasy! After a few more orgasms, he let me rest and told me he came just watching!

We looked the toy over while resting and wondered if the dual-purpose could be used in other positions - thus started Round 2! It can be held in the “traditional” sense: inserted into the vagina with the bears at the clit; OR it can be held backwards: inserted into the vagina with the bears tickling the anus; OR it can be used with the bears flat against the vagina with the head of the shaft against the anus! (Remember: it’s fine to go from vagina to anus, but never from anus to vagina!)

Have you found your passion? :wub:

*sung as Elvis*

I wann-ah be you-r Teddy Bear!! Thank ya, thank ya very muuuuch!!!

Wow, great review!! It was a dial controller, right?

• Members

Yup! The dial is on the base (see the very bottom of the picture) and has a large range from low to medium to high vibrations. So, you can choose the lower settings for those slow-to-reach, 'relaxing' orgasms or rev it up for some high powered fun! This is definitely a new favorite in our collection. :)

• 1 year later...
  • Members

NO1857-2main.jpg

Bears of Passion

I have to say when I received this at first I got a good laugh. When you look at the shaft it has a lot of detail to it, but it is the head that got me laughing. It has a woman’s head with facial features included. I laughed and said to my SO that I felt like she was looking at me.

This is a light blue in color and what was nice when I took it out of the package it did not have that new toy smell. It is 4.5 inches in length and 1.5 inches in diameter. It came with instructions for the batteries. The only thing is instead of being instructions just for this one it was for several different models. If you needed help with the batteries you needed to find the correct one. You unscrew the bottom and insert the 2 AA batteries which were very easy, then just screw the cap back on. Make sure that it is on tight as this toy is waterproof which was another great plus. Also with it being waterproof it is very easy to clean up and very compatible with lube as well.

As I was already very aroused no lube was needed for this one. He inserted it in and turned in on. I did enjoy the vibrations from it, but did not feel they were strong enough within the shaft. As far as the bear with his tongue that was cute as well. I think that without the tongue it would have carried the vibrations a little bit more. It did work nice on my clit but was not strong enough for me. I just feel that if the tongue was removed maybe the vibrations on the bears would have carried through more.

I would recommend this as it does give a nice full feeling and it is very user friendly. The dial at the bottom is really easy to operate in order to adjust the vibrations from low to high.

• Members

You can modify this, and remove the tongue. Nice review!

• Members

I was thinking the same thing about the tongue. My SO and I were talking about doing this. Thanks.

• Members

No the bears can't be taken off. I didnt like the tongue that comes out from the bear so it was suggested to remove that. It is a thought, but it is permanent once done.