Official Community Forums Home

Edible Thong...

Mikayla1

• Members

KI0055main.jpg

I want you to know that edible undies are NOT just for bachelorette parties anymore! I was surprised to see one in my latest Too Timid box, and immediately flashed back to my honeymoon in 1996. We got about 3 pairs of "edible somethings" for our dining and sensual pleasure for our bachelor and bachelorette parties! They were fun then, they are fun now.

I did wonder if this particular thong would "fit" as I am approaching my 5th month of pregnancy, but I was willing to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised that this thong is not small at all - and while it wouldn't fit everyone, it defintely would fit most. Admittedly, my hubby was not sure about playing or eating my thong off - since he figured it was a novelty item for weddings and such. I convinced him to try it, and we had a lot of fun.

I wanted to know, "how many licks does it take to get to the center of an edible thong?"

This particular thong tastes like chocolate and strawberries - and has a much better taste than 10 years ago. However, the taste is not uber fantastic. As my hubby licked, and licked, and licked my thong - I felt it disintegrating as his tongue made it's way through the thong and right to my private spots! While I soon lost track of the licking, it felt good to have him licking me regardless. When his tongue poked through, and he began to nibble at the thong and on me - we decided to ditch the undies and get on with more precise pressures!

Edible thongs are fun and add a little something to your foreplay. Putting one on can bring fond memories back from your saucy, sensual past or they can revive a stagnant love life. Whatever the reason, every couple should try edible undies at one time in their relationship! So have your man eating out of.....or eating on top of....your sacred spaces and give him more reason to lick you longer!

How Many Licks Does it Take???

• Members

Delicious review, Mikayla! I have to admit, I've never tried any of the edible wears, but I've always been curious about them. The one thing I've always been hesitant about, though, is if they'd fit or not. As you sort of hinted to, most of these undies are made for smaller asses, and mine is anything but (no pun intended). I might just have to give this one a try!

The ones I tried (also years ago) had a funny taste to them, and also left a residue on my skin, as well as an after-taste, was this the case here too?

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Edible Thong

KI0055main.jpg

Yuck! I would not even recommend this toy as a gag gift at a bachelorette party! This was awkward to put on, uncomfortable, and very, very messy! My husband reports a slight berry tasting plastic. The texture starts out smooth, but quickly becomes clumpy and mushy. Neither of us enjoyed it and we had to stop our play for a shower. If you do decide to try this product, I recommend both participants be clean shaven, as it will clump and stick to pubic and facial hair, even the finest stubble. If you are looking for an edible panty, I suggest a gummy candy style over this type.

• Members

Thanks for the great review....We tied edible undies in 1984 when we got married. It sounds like they've come a long way, even though the taste wasn't uber fantastic.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I wish you and your husband a healthy baby!