Official Community Forums Home

Teehee!

• Members

My husband's been working hard lately, to make sure his store is perfect for its yearly inspection. Last night was no exception: he had to work late. Added to that, we had to go grocery shopping after his hour drive home. The poor guy was going to be wiped out when he could finally get to bed, I just knew it. We'd decided to grab a late dinner out before we shopped, so he could relax and get spoiled a little. I decided to spoil him (and me!) a little more... ;)

While he was changing out of his work clothes, I slipped into the bathroom and slipped my glittery, pretty pink egg between my legs, nestled right against my clit. I pulled my panties and jeans up, tucked the wire and controller into my jean's front pocket, and I was ready to go! I knew it was a super quiet toy, so he wouldn't have a clue about it until I told him -- but I also know I can't keep secrets from him, so it was going to be an interesting evening!

I left it off through dinner. I was famished and wanted to concentrate on listening to him as he talked about his day's woes. When we got to the grocery store, however... *click!* On she came! I'm a girl who needs high, strong vibrations, so I knew if I left it on the lowest setting, it would be really nice, but not too niiiiice. Hehe.

A couple times in the store, he'd asked me if everything was all right. He even once told me I had a glow about me. (Man, didn't THAT feel good!) I just smiled and shrugged when he asked and grinned and thanked him when he complimented. Everytime he turned around, my smile widened at my little secret. *giggle*

FINALLY we paid for the groceries and walked to our truck. After loading the bags, we get in, and I say, "Give me your hand." He holds his hand to me, palm up, and I place the remote in it. He just looked at me, a bit shocked at first, then his smile grew when it clicked what it was. :lol:

It was a GREAT ride home, lemme tell you!! When I asked, he answered he was a bit surprised; he'd had no clue. He loved it, though. Our new truck is automatic and he teased that controlling the remote was better than shifting. *laugh*

This bullet was our first toy. I'm so glad I dug her out to surprise my hubby! It was a nice, different way to end an exhausting day for him -- and for me! :) If you're looking for a very quiet, very pleasurable toy to be discrete with out in public, I definitely recommend the Powerful Sparkling Vibrating Egg! :)

• Members

Loved your description of your evening Valntyn. Gives me some great ideas. He's controlled my bullets a lot in the bedroom, but never when we were out. A remote controlled one has always been a fantasy of mine, but this could work, too.

Thanks for sharing!

• Members

Whittibo: So don't tell him! *laugh* You could just enjoy the secret ride all on your own.. but, you never know until you try! You might just get surprised with his reaction! :)

Nevertooold: Thanks for the post. :) This was the first time I'd ever brought a toy out in public. We've talked about doing it, but very-forgetful-me always forgets come time to try it out! Of our collection, I knew this would be the perfect one. It's small, it's discreet, it's compact, it's QUIET -- perfect! :)

Even if the remote is totally under your own control, I definitely recommend taking a toy out for a "public" spin! :) (Just don't drive or anything, please!! *laugh*)

How awesome!! I bet you never, in your wildest dreams, thought you'd do that!!

Hmm.....I may need to go do some more shopping.....

• Members

:( I use to have one and well I had to post here one day that my HUSBAND STOLE IT, or shall I saw borrowed it without permission and then he broke it. I miss her =(. He is in HUGE debt of course. :P Anyway great story hun. I sure loved it, i will say though I am glad I have back up bullets (eggs).

• Members

Thanks, Howard. :) Unfortunately, though, no -- as much as he loved it, BOTH of us were asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow, we were that tired.

However, I'm telling him about this thread as I type this reply to you and he's grinning from ear to ear as he recalls the details from the ride home... so I think I'm going to go have some fun! ;):wub: G'night!