Official Community Forums Home

Hi, I'm New.

Sin_Alas

• Members

I came looking for advice, so let's hope I find it. I'm 21, female, living with fiance and wanting a better sex life (like most of us, haha). That's pretty much it. He was my first partner, too... so experience on my side is limited (he had 3 before me).

Posted a bit around the forums before this, oops! :P I'm not new to forums at any rate, and can find my way around, I think... if I stay. (Not to say I won't like the people, but forums tend to come and go in my life as I feel the need for connections).

Welcome Vida. I KWYM about needing certain connections in life, so I hope you enjoy your "stay" here for as long as you need us!

Wanting to expand your sexual life is a great thing! We are always constantly learning about everything else, why shouldn't sex be one of those things as well?

Being a good lover to your partner involves being a student AND a teacher. Listen to what your lover likes and wants you to do. Even asking them questions while having sex (you can make it sexy-fun by asking "Do you like that?"), and also away from the bedroom. It can be a regular conversation. Sometimes, just sitting around, and popping a question off, may lead to a really educational conversation. Plus it probably will lead to other heavy stuff! ;)

Finding out what YOU like is also wonderful. If you are doing something to yourself, that feels uber good, keep doing it, and teach your lover to do the same. If your lover is doing something that is blowing your mind, let them know!

Best wishes!

• Members

Welcome. I hope you find the help and encouragement you need here. This really is a remarkable group of people whose sole intention is to help others and bring the fun and play back into sex. It has definitely helped me rekindle the fire. And you have people of all ages, from various walks of life. I doubt if there is another forum out there like this.

• 10 years later...