Official Community Forums Home

For Anal Avenue...

bvartec

Hey! Thanks for forum... 55 year old married man who has been into anal for about a year now...started with 4 inch x one inch butt blug now up to 9 1/2 inch x 2 1/4 inch jelly cock and balls....I could ride it morning & night as it gives me the most intense orgasms....with or without wife's participation....lol...that's another story...Question....2 part....1. Can I stretch my rectun and anus too much. I have heard of cases where you get loss of BM control. I have tried to back down to once every 2-3 days but really love riding my dicks 'wife's description" I love the way the big cock feels in me as I squeeze and relax....With plenty of corn huskers it goes right in....and I love the ride....I'll describe the feeling in greater detail in another post.....ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON FREQUENCY, SIZE, LENGTH OF TIME OF EACH RIDE???

2nd question about external hemroids ..... I have some protrusion of skinoutside of anus....they do not bleed, but I am concerned they will get bigger....What do I tell my doctor when he give my yearly prostate exam? He is a 75 year old.....and not sure how to discuss? Any dangers her I am missing....I keep my toys very clean.....Would love to hear from other guys....as well as gals who live to fuck their men (for wife)

Love riding my cocks"

....Bobby ANAL AVENUE

• Members

First, did I read right, you are using CORN HUSKER lotion as LUBE? If yes - STOP RIGHT NOW! This is not safe for internal use - you HAVE to invest in a good lubricant for anal play, most likely a silicone lube if your toys are not silicone or cyberskin! Do not use things that are not designed for sex!

Second, no one but you can dictate the size and frequency that you want to have anal sex. I woud suggest to you that it IS possible, over time, to stretch your rectum to the point of no return. I have quite a few gay friends, who have been having anal sex for many, many years and they have yet to stretch themselves this far. I have asked my doctor, and she suggested that gay males who have anal sex for 10 or more years eventually have some trouble with BM - but if they are careful about lubricants and such, and do not OVERextend their rectums that it could be longer until there is a permanent problem.

Third, as for your hemmoroids, yes, they will get worse with anal sex. This is just something that happens, especially if you are not allowing yourself to heal when there is a flare up. What do you tell your doctor - the truth! Doctors have heard it all - trust me - and being honest with him about your anal activties is very important. Plus, believe it or not, he will know by looking that you have had anal penetration (if you are doing it on a regular basis.)

Cautions are: never do this when you have pain, wait until the hemmorroid flare up is over, use PROPER LUBRICANT and LOTS of it, do not over-stretch your rectum, you can tear the sensitive lining there, make sure you are THOROUGHLY washing your toys BEFORE and after every use.

I think that about covers it....post back if you have more questions!

• Members

Hi there,

I will step straight into part 2 of your question.

Mikayla is definitely right about the haemorrhoids. If you check the figure on your doctor's bill, you'll see that you might as well tell him the whole story. Additionally, he is bound to secrecy, and there's really nothing new for him with an adult man suffering from haemorrhoids.

Symptomatic haemorrhoids often require operation. It normally involves some post-operative pain, but with proper analgesics it shouldn't be too bad. The procedure itself is a routine operation.

Regards

First, did I read right, you are using CORN HUSKER lotion as LUBE? If yes - STOP RIGHT NOW! This is not safe for internal use - you HAVE to invest in a good lubricant for anal play, most likely a silicone lube if your toys are not silicone or cyberskin! Do not use things that are not designed for sex!

Second, no one but you can dictate the size and frequency that you want to have anal sex. I woud suggest to you that it IS possible, over time, to stretch your rectum to the point of no return. I have quite a few gay friends, who have been having anal sex for many, many years and they have yet to stretch themselves this far. I have asked my doctor, and she suggested that gay males who have anal sex for 10 or more years eventually have some trouble with BM - but if they are careful about lubricants and such, and do not OVERextend their rectums that it could be longer until there is a permanent problem.

Third, as for your hemmoroids, yes, they will get worse with anal sex. This is just something that happens, especially if you are not allowing yourself to heal when there is a flare up. What do you tell your doctor - the truth! Doctors have heard it all - trust me - and being honest with him about your anal activties is very important. Plus, believe it or not, he will know by looking that you have had anal penetration (if you are doing it on a regular basis.)

Cautions are: never do this when you have pain, wait until the hemmorroid flare up is over, use PROPER LUBRICANT and LOTS of it, do not over-stretch your rectum, you can tear the sensitive lining there, make sure you are THOROUGHLY washing your toys BEFORE and after every use.

Thanks Mikayla!

1. I have used several lubes, Ky Jelly, Aloe Vera clear jell & silione jell before I stumbled upon the corn huskers lotion. It actually works best as a lube and I have had no problems with it in three months or so.....I have seen several men who have used it and none said anything about problems. Any specifics about problems you know it will cause? I really hate to give something up that works so well.....

2. As far as diameter of dildo? I have seen a variety of butt plugs with what is described as a T-base. They are pointed on the end & go up to 1 to 3 " in diameter before narrowing at the base. The T-base is not at big as the balls on my dildos. Is there any chance of losing the base? I really like, or should I say, my prostate really likes that filled up feeling, by I'd hate to getit stuck.....Any suggestions?

3. Hemroids....As I said, I have no bleeding with the protusions on the outside of my anus. There is no discoloration & no pain. I didn't make it a point to look at my anus in the morrow before now, so I really don't know if they were there before, but it looks like wrinkled skin. Any more thoughts?

Thanks again for providing this forum. I will try to get her to check out your topics. Although, we have had a very active sex life for over thirty years now, and she is open to experimentation, She is sometimes reluctant to try new things.....We mostly just want to please each other....but I would like to please her evern more....Any suggestions....

Bobby

Again, let me stress Mikayla's point. NEVER USE A LUBE THAT ISN'T FOR SEXUAL PURPOSES!! There's a reason for the warnings on bottles that say "External Use Only". Most lotions and creams RETAIN moisture, but they also can harbor and promote bacterial growth. You can get a yeast infection up there, amoungst other things.

If you're looking for a good anal lube, go to an adult store (if you want something, like, TODAY), and look for things specifically designed for anal sex. They're designed to stay a bit more slick & longer-lasting. But, with any lube, finding what works best for you is sometimes a challenge. Body chemistry, use, and application, all play a factor in how well a lube works. If you're willing to wait, or pay a bit extra for express shipping, these are the lubes I was able to find for you:

ANAL LUBE SELECTION

As far as your doctor is concerned, if he's 75 yrs old, and a proctologist, don't you think, being one for a long time, he's probably seen and heard almost anything that has to do with the butt & the hole? More & more men are discovering and enjoying the sensations of anal sex. I'm sure you wouldn't be the first of his male patients to do so, and you won't be the last. He gets paid to offer up educated advice, prescriptions, and do proctological proceedures. If you have questions, then you should ask him! I'm sure he will tell you the same things about anal lubes~NOTHING UP THERE THAT ISN'T MADE FOR IT!

Good luck, and it's awesome that you have a great wife, willing to do stuff to try and please you. I hope that you reciprocate for her too!! :)

• Members

You are very welcome! Ok, here is your Corn Huskers answer, for sure. I asked my doctor if using this would be good for anal sex (yes, I called her and asked her - I am very open) and she said that "lotions" have certain acids as well as fragrances in them, and (as Tyger pointed out) are meant to RETAIN moisture, and in the rectum you need to ADD moisture! She also suggested I call the company for a definitive answer. SO, I did that too - here is the number - 1-800-223-0182 - and admittedly the woman who took my call was definitely flabbergasted and probably thought I was kidding or it was a prank. After I assured her that it wasn't, she put me on hold, and came back saying "our lotion is meant for external use only, please do not use it anally or vaginally as we can not be held responsible for any injury that may occur due to the improper use of our product!"

So, there you go - DO NOT USE IT ANY MORE!!!

As far as the diameter question, when you are stretching your anal canal, and continually taking bigger and bigger toys - the bases on these toys might start to not be adequate enough. If you are being careful, toys meant for anal use should be perfectly fine for you to use. As far as getting it stuck - it may be temporarily stuck after you orgasm, but once you start relaxing, it should come out.

If you have had internal hemmorroids, having anal sex CAN bring them to the outside. If you are not having pain or bleeding, I wouldn't be overly concerned, but I DEFINITELY would think about getting them checked out. Removal would be the best option.

I am very sure your 75 year old doctor has come into contact with both gay and straight men who enjoy anal sex - if you are going to do the deed then be mature enough to ask your question (didn't mean that rudely) but that is how I interact with my doctor, I have asked her a number of sexual questions that no one would ever ask, and she always answers me.

As for your wife, just tell her you want her to enjoy some fantasies as well, and encourage her to tell you what they are!

Good luck!

• Members

Oh, one other thought, why not print out some articles for her to read? Knowledge is power!

• 11 years later...
  • Members
On 4/3/2007 at 5:41 AM, Mikayla1 said:

So having a doctor to talk to would be important right? Cause I want to know more about myself just recently came out bisexual lean more towards being feminine just want to be safe I do enjoy men women and strap on what would you recommend for personal use such as a dildo

• Members
20 hours ago, Toohorny said:

What about Vaseline? I have always found Vaseline to work the best. 

Actually no.  It is far too thick and chemical laden.  Can irritate tissues and damage condoms.  I always use a natural lube and there are so many ones available.

Be cautious of using desensitizing creams.  They sound like a good idea, but should be used sparingly, if at all.  They can give both of you a false sense of comfort.