Official Community Forums Home

New Contest!

Meg

• Members

4-17-07 - Sorry! This Contest has ended!

In the past, we’ve had people ask us: “How much is TOO much when it comes to using my new toy?” Well – we’re curious to! We want to know what your favorite toy is, how often and where you like to use it! Take a few minutes, and get some FREE goodies for your input!

Example: I’m a woman and I usually use my favorite toy, The Impulse Jack Rabbit, about 3 to 4 times a week. I prefer to use my toy in the evening, and my favorite place to use my toy is in my bed!

EVERYONE IS A WINNER! Just by entering, you will receive: a FREE sample of Khepra massage oil/lotion, a 1oz. sample of Coochy Shave Crème and a sample of WET Brand lubricant (scents and flavors will be sent at random.) When the contest ends* we will tell you how to submit your shipping information to receive your freebies! Absolutely NO shipping and handling rates apply - simply give us your feedback and the goodies are on us!

*CONTEST ENDS: TUESDAY, APRIL 17th 2007

-Meg

Ok, everyone - I expect lots of replies! :wub:

PLEASE REMEMBER: DO NOT POST YOUR REPLY HERE. MAKE YOUR OWN POST BY CLICKING HERE AND THEN ON THE NEW POST TAB. THANKS!

i have two favorites.

SoftTouch Kitty

this adorable little kitten keeps me company when i'm away from my fiance. i'm maybe a once-a-week-er since i'm busy with papers and stuff in grad school. but sometimes i need an afternoon snack to keep me focused. ;) the best thing about it is that it brings me to orgasm really quickly but leaves me able to repeat right away since it's not too much stimulation. also, the vibrator in the klitty can be used with or without the soft attachment for a different sensation.

Cyberskin Saturn

this ordinary little ring we use together (clearly). every few sessions we use it just to switch things up a bit and give us a little more time to experiment with more positions. it's nothing fancy, and we don't have any trouble with endurance, but it's nice to have that extra long time to be extra close.

these are made of the same material and it's nice that they're not abrasive or hard to the touch. i'd really recommend you try products similar to these if you haven't yet.

Oh wow my favorite is and has always been the Scorpion. That toy is absolutly fab! It was actually my second toy and I was a bit shy of it at first. It does it all. Clit stimulation, a "nub" for a bit of stimulation, and then an anal vibe as well. The whole thing was remote controlled.

It always brought me to a hot hard orgasm time and again. The other really cool thing about the toy was the fact that the anal stimulator/vibe was incredibly flexible so if your like me and love the pressure and stimulation on the clit while getting a deep down vibe massage then you could absolutly have that with this toy!

I wish I could find another one. I had mine for 4 years and wore it out! Well worth the money but then again any really good toy is ;)

:unsure: I am not sure if I followed your instructions for the new contest correctly, as I am new to this, but I sure do hope that I did. Have a wonderful day and thank you !

How much is too much? It's NEVER too much! :) Currently my favorite toy is Dual bullet vibrator. I love that it has two things to use at the same time. Plus it lights up. Before coming to this site I'd never had a toy that lit up so it's extra fun. I use it anywhere from once a week to every night, depending on my mood. I use it in bed.

My Favorite Toy

:o

Hopefully this is the right way to do this. My favorite toy is the g-spot stimulator. I use is with my boyfriend about once a week! I could easily use it more often thought! :rolleyes: It's great to be able to share the experience with him!

:DI’m a woman and I usually use my favorite toy, Luicid Dreams #48, about 2 times a week. I prefer to use my toy in the evening, and my favorite place to use my toy is in the bathtub, which is so key to why I love this toy!!! :P